Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Cloud DevOps Engineer
We’re growing our Cloud Infrastructure Engineering team within Autodesk’s Digital Enterprise Services IT organization. This team leverages Software Engineering and DevOps principles to build the foundations for the company’s business critical systems and processes, utilizing “cloud-first” platforms and services.
Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively and take accountability for engineering projects at the core of the company and the leading edge of the latest industry technology trends. The team is seeking a Cloud DevOps Engineer who will have a critical role on how we design, build, and deliver reusable managed cloud stack.
- Build and extend Full Stack infrastructure automations for enterprise and business applications in the enterprise cloud environment by leveraging Python, NodeJs, CI/CD and GitOps Methodologies etc.
- Configure and implement the public cloud environment for enterprise and business applications.
- Refactor and migrate enterprise and business applications running on-premise to the public cloud.
- Troubleshooting and solutioning of issues in the AWS environment.
- Design and build automation solutions to reduce manual efforts and increase team efficiency.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience in Software development and Automation using Python or NodeJS, Rest API, GitOps
- Hands-on experience with SQL Server and No-SQL databases.
- Experience on Linux is plus
- Good knowledge on setting up cloud infra using terraforms or cloud formation templates (CFTs)
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Code build, Code Deploy, Jenkins.
- Experience with the AWS Cloud (i.e. EC2, RDS, S3 Bucket, API Gateway etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Azure is Plus
- Attention to detail and dedication to Quality, Automation
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- While not required, AWS Certification is desirable.
Life at Autodesk
Innovative. Rewarding. Respectful.These are words we hear every day from employees about life at Autodesk.We empower our customer with technology that impacts the world though better design and we start by empowering our employees to do their best work at home or in the office.We encourage employees to demonstrate their expertise, communicate honestly, and be a bit of a genius. Autodesk employees are free to share opinions and know that they will be respectfully listened to.
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.For more information and open positions visit autodesk.com/careers. To see our culture in action, please check out #AutodeskLife on Instagram or facebook.com/Autodesk careers. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualiﬁed applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status, or another protected category.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.