- Director, Named Accounts Technical Solutions, AMER - Atlanta, GA
- Principal Software Engineer, Remote US & Canada - Atlanta, GA
- Staff Civil Engineer - Atlanta, GA
- PV Design Engineer - Atlanta, GA
- Water/Wastewater Engineer - Atlanta, GA
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Innovyze Team @ Autodesk
Autodesk’s Innovyze division is a leading global provider of smart water infrastructure modelling and simulation software solutions for government agencies, engineering consultants, municipalities and utilities, a $1B+ annual market opportunity in the US alone. Our clients include the UK, Australasian, East Asian and North American cities, foremost utilities on all five continents, and ENR top-rated design firms. With unparalleled expertise and offices in North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific, the Innovyze connected portfolio of best-in-class product lines empower thousands of engineers to competitively plan, manage, design, protect, operate, and sustain highly efficient and reliable infrastructure systems, and provides an enduring platform for customer success.
Opportunity for Impact
Innovyze operates in the water infrastructure software market which is experiencing structural growth, driven by multiple factors, including: emerging economies building water infrastructure to accommodate rapid urbanization; developed countries requiring increasingly sophisticated management of aging water resources; increasing levels of storms and floods as a result of climate change; and the need to manage the cost of water infrastructure ownership as total water infrastructure assets continue to grow.
The DevOps Engineer will implement and support automation relating to our AWS cloud infrastructure. They will improve our efficiency and the scalability of cloud deployments leveraging modern toolsets and programming.
- Implement cloud infrastructure and architectural designs and plans
- Plan, architect, design and implement end to end CI/CD pipelines and automation workflows
- Continuously integrate security best practices and tools into cloud assets and IAC
- Deploy scalable and secure cloud and network assets
- Implement testing and code quality checks in pre-deployment workflows
- Deliver infrastructure scripts/code to increase efficiency and resilience of cloud builds
- Pre- and Post- sale support for the Sales and Operations teams
- Leverage scripting (Python, Ruby, Perl, BASH, etc.) to build tools when necessary
- Demonstrate good familiarity with SDN and network virtualization
- 3 + years of DevOps or equivalent competency in a SaaS or technology development role, preferably in the IoT space
- Bachelor’s degree or higher strongly preferred
- Knowledge of a variety of different technical stacks and a strong knowledge of networking technologies, systems architecture, redundant infrastructure, and design/implementation of multi-tenant SaaS products
- Hands-on experience with AWS-hosted environments
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Communication proficiency – verbal and written
- Experience delivering real-time distributed computing systems, preferably SaaS in a micro-services and/or serverless (e.g. Lambda) architecture utilizing message bus technology
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.