Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Customer Success Advisor is focused on driving success in the “Onboard” and “Use” lifecycle stages of our Territory customers as they deploy Autodesk solutions. This role will engage directly with customers, proactively through data-driven triggered actions and reacting to inbound customer-initiated triggers.
- Establish and execute onboarding and adoption strategies to grow usage of Autodesk solutionsby proactively and reactively responding to customer inquiries
- Assist customers by providing guidance and resources directly to assist with onboarding new solutions and to identify and assist at-risk customers who have low adoption of products to increase the value they receive toward meeting their business goals
- Partner with sales teams, the reseller partner ecosystem, technical support, client services, and others to drive customer success motions and resolve customer activation/onboarding/usage issues
- Successfully close out a range of data-driven customer success motions
- Drive a high-level customer satisfaction and experience to ensure continued customer adoption of Autodesk products through customer value-add activities
- While engaging throughout the lifecycle, be able to identify opportunities for expanding the business relationship and support the sales team in pursuit of the expansion opportunity
- Customer Empathy & customer mindset
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Collaboration and coordination across multiple stakeholders
- Fluent languages spoken and written: Arabic & English
- Turkish language is a plus
- Background needs to be in customer-facing roles including account management, customer support, product management and sales
- Ability to build collaborative relationships within sales as well as sales support to facilitate better customer experience
- Highly skilled at multitasking with the ability to quickly adapt and learn
- Ability to think outside the box as needed with an instinct for innovation
- SDFC proficiency
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.