Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Supervise and maintains site(s) to meet high company standards for safety, organization, orderliness, cleanliness and aesthetics. Proactively coordinates all day-to-day facilities operations including repairs and enhancements. Supervise receptionists and acts as building contact “point person” for distribution of general information. Monitors budget and work with Facilities Finance Analyst on forecasts for sites. Coordinate health, safety, and environmental compliance activities on the site and update responsible management.
- Manage Remedy System (Action Requests) for service, repairs and maintenance, determining the nature of the problem(s) and either completing the request or recommending appropriate solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Support maintenance mechanics and facilities staff by performing duties such as furniture moving, simple mechanical projects, light construction, or exterior clean-up and audio/visual set-up. Provide preventative maintenance support by ensuring proper lighting and the availability of fire extinguishers and other life safety equipment. In some locations may perform light carpentry and/or spot painting
- Perform ongoing facilities maintenance inspections of common areas by conducting “walk-throughs” of site to ensure compliance with local health and safety regulations
- Model company safety policies and participate in Emergency Response Team efforts
- At higher levels, may participate in facilities project administration. (May) negotiate contracts and manage vendors who perform repairs and preventative maintenance. Manage budgets as it relates to projects and operating costs. (May) provide coaching to less senior Facilities Coordinators
- Coordinate with outside contractors on facilities and equipment repairs and internally with other departments (such as EIS)
- Responsible for timely reporting and correction of any discrepancies using the Action Request process
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with landlord and/or property management and external service vendors
- Maintain knowledge of building management’s policies and procedures manual and maintain building specific files
- Initiate regular contact with department managers to understand needs and take action to resolve issues that may arise
- (May be responsible for) communicating to site occupants regarding facilities issues, news, and/or updates. In some cases, (may) perform the duties of the Facilities Manager during position vacancies or during the Facilities Manager’s absence
- (May) perform other activities such as mail deliveries, shipping & receiving, inter-office transportation of equipment, and in some locations, (may) serve as back-up Receptionist
- Lead and coordinate event projects
- At least a completed commercial apprenticeship, as well as extensive experience in service and office administration.
- Business fluent German a MUST (native speaker)
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English (telephone, visitor reception, e-mail)
- Very good knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Friendly, service-oriented appearance
- Possession of a valid driving license
- Willingness to carry a company mobile phone and be available “on call” for emergencies
- Basic knowledge of reading and modifying CAD files
- experience in service and office administration desirable
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.