Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for an experienced Client Services professional to join our APAC Client Services team. The Client Service Representative will provide operational and customer support to both external and internal stakeholders via phone, chat and email.
- Leads and drives operational excellence through world-class support and ownership in all aspects of Autodesk’s products and services (activities) related orders and inquiries
- Cases pertaining to orders, order status and shipping information, products, licensing and asset management, prices, product availability
- Research and analyze historical data to provide solutions
- Ensures that all Business Cases are addressed in accordance to defined global principles and guidelines within the agreed global SLOs
- Ensures high level of partner satisfaction and responsiveness to escalations resolutions
- Takes ownership of partner on-boarding processes and trainings and contributes in global initiatives for enhancing overall partner experiences
- Analyzes metrics and initiates daily action plans for resource optimizations
- Establishes scalable partnerships to deliver solutions to global partners
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to deliver efficient service solutions to global partners and customers
- Maintains good working relationships and communications with multiple internal stakeholders and (external) partners to facilitate all transactional and operational activities
- Execute all month-end and quarter-end activities flawlessly
- Demonstrates and appreciates the diverse culture and supports the creation of greater synergies and innovations within the organization
- Champions Autodesk’s initiatives though individual’s activities and behaviors and promotes and inspires others to Autodesk’s directions and goals
- Handle Activation and License file to support End Customer and partners
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics Management or Diploma Holder with relevant experience required
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in customer service, logistics or order management process
- Good communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a global and multi-cultural environment
- Working experience in SAP sales order management, Siebel and Salesforce.com preferred
- Candidates with additional language skills are welcome, both written and spoken (Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, French, Italian, German & Spanish)
- Needs Native Japanese or equivalent level of Japanese skill since this position is required to support Japanese market and customer
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.