Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is seeking a data-driven, results-oriented marketer to join our Account Based Marketing (ABM) team. This is a great opportunity to combine your growth marketing and relationship building skills to help grow account engagement and sales pipeline for Autodesk Construction Solutions business. You will focus onleading highly impactful programmatic1: Many ABM programs that generate key contacts, meetings, and drive pipeline influence for Autodesk Construction Solutions business.
Working within an innovative demand generation team, as an ABM Manager, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, and implementing end-to-end 1: ManyABM campaigns targeted at different segments of high value accounts. You will work closely with sales, demand gen, field marketing, product marketing, content, customer marketing and marketing operations to ensure execution across various campaign activities.
You will also have proven experience collaborating effectively across organizational boundaries while driving results. This role requires someone who can collaborate, build relationships, but also have the courage to challenge the status quo when necessary.
- Partner closely with sales, product marketing, growth, content and marketing operationsto design & execute programmatic 1:Many ABM initiatives for strategic sales plays that drive account engagement and pipeline from target accounts
- Develop strategy and drive executions for cross-sell, upsell, competitive and segment specific ABM campaigns
- Create and innovate ABM programs leveraging multiple digital channels such as LinkedIn, ABM display, email, content syndication to engage target accounts and key contacts effectively
- Utilize Salesforce, internal dashboards and other tools to report out on ABM success metrics and impact on pipeline
- Coordinate with sales team to ensure alignment and create a feedback loop between sales, marketing and customer success
- Ability to develop and implement ABM best practices, Constantly research andexperiment with innovative ABM technology and tactics
- Identify opportunities to improve ABM effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes
- BA, BS or equivalent degree in Marketing or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in B2B SaaS marketing roles, previous ABM experience is highly desirable
- Hands-on experience and deep knowledge with major demand gen channels including LinkedIn, Facebook, email, content syndication, display and others
- Proficiency in web and data analytics and reporting platforms such as Google Analytics, Looker, Tableau, etc.
- Experienced in working with a variety of marketing and sales technical systems including Marketo, Salesforce, ABM advertising and sales engagement platforms
The Ideal Candidate
- Passion for sales and marketing alignment. You believe marketing and sales teams should work hand in hand to drive revenue
- Enjoy working in a collaborative and fast-paced environmentwith opportunities to own end-to-end initiatives
- Experience with major advertising platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and with the latest ABM platforms such as Terminus, Demandbase, 6Sense and Bombora
- Enjoy solving problems and are good at crafting solutions
- Data-driven and analytical
- Experience working on cross-functional projects and putting the puzzle together
- Communicate clearly and effectively with cross-functional groups and senior management
- Analytical thinker with experience analyzing, interpreting and reporting key marketing and sales metrics across systems
- Experience in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, or Construction) Industry highly desirable, but not required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.Able to work cross-functionally and prioritize in a rapidly evolving environment
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling company/ies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations – with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.