Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Intern Technical Sales Specialist primary role is to help provide Technical insight into Autodesk solutions during the Pre-sales activities associated with an customer through demo’s, POC’s and technology workshops. The intern Technical Sales specialist is responsible for working with Autodesk customers for adoption of Autodesk technologies and development of solutions that meet the customers business objectives.
We’re hiring interns to join us on an exciting journey that will see them partner with customers to unlock the possibilities of design and make in the Architecture Engineering and Construction space. As a part of this internship the interns will get a taste for Digital Twins , Generative design, Workflow blueprinting, sustainability first design principles, evolution of BIM and much more.
- Deliver proof of concepts that are aligned to the business priorities of the customers.
- Demonstrate Autodesk solutions & product while relating them to the customer’s business needs.
- Leverage technology to integrate autodesk solutions in the customer environment to deliver measurable business outcomes.
- Develop and deliver presentations & demonstrations, leading to generation sales for Autodesk solutions.
- Capture and communicate metrics around customer’s return on investment (ROI) on Autodesk solutions.
- Participate in tradeshows and marketing events.
- Contribute Technical content through articles. whitepapers, blogposts, and social selling.
- Contribute to the success of Autodesk resellers through trainings on technology & products.
- Active engagement with industry community through discussion groups and online/social mediums
- Learn from the most talented individuals in the business and work with them on projects related to business-critical initiatives.
- Learn the applicability of the products and technologies to live real world projects.
- Understand the impact of technology decision on the profitability, project lifecycle and timelines.
Minimum Qualifications Technical Skills (Required)
- Bachelor of Engineering,
- Civil Engineering (Construction) will be an advantage.
- Knowledge on
Computational design principles for AEC segment
Understanding of the construction workflows
Using API’s to integrate applications
- Proficiency in one or more Programming languages
Visual programing for AEC Segment
• Experience with 2 or more Autodesk Products:
- Civil 3D
- Autodesk construction cloud
From the greenest buildings to the cleanest cars, the smartest factories to the biggest stories, amazing things are created every day with Autodesk. Over four decades we’ve worked together with our customers to transform how things are made. Today our solutions span countless industries, empowering innovators everywhere to combine technologies in new ways, unleash talent, and unlock insights to make the new possible. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers have built with our software.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) makes software for people who make things. We are a global leader in design and make software for architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and media and entertainment industries.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.