Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Innovyze, an Autodesk Company is the global leader in building innovative, industry-leading software for the water industry for over 35 years. Innovyze serves thousands of clients including the largest utilities, ENR design firms, consultancies and refining plants around the world.
The DevOps Engineer will implement and support automation relating to our AWS cloud infrastructure. They will improve our efficiency and the scalability of cloud deployments leveraging modern toolsets and programming.
The Innovyze team is spread across countries and continents. Remote and in-office is a possibility for many European locations even if not expressly listed above.
- Identify and convert manual processes that can be automated
- Maintain and improve the company’s cloud infrastructure
- Deployment of cloud and network assets and resources
- Test and qualification of automation suites in pre-deployment scenarios
- DevOps delivery of infrastructure scripts/code to increase efficiency of cloud builds
- Leverage of scripting (Python, Ruby, Perl, BASH, etc.) to build tools and pipelines when necessary
- Good familiarity with SDN and network virtualization
- 3 + years of DevOps or equivalent competency in a SaaS or technology development role, preferably in the IoT space
- Bachelor’s degree or higher strongly preferred in related field
- Knowledge of a variety of different technical stacks and a knowledge of networking technologies, systems architecture, redundant infrastructure, and design/implementation of multi-tenant SaaS products
- Hands-on experience with AWS-hosted environments
- Analytical skills
- Good Communication proficiency – verbal and written
- Ability to travel on occasion as business needs dictate and effectively work virtually as needed
- Experience delivering real-time distributed computing systems, preferably SaaS in a micro-services and/or serverless (e.g., Lambda) architecture utilizing message bus technology
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.