Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Build strategic relationships with Autodesk Channel Partners in ASEAN and collaborate with them to support regional business goals and maximize the impact of marketing execution. Drive partner alignment to Autodesk’s marketing priorities and campaigns. Support and coach partners to stronger marketing execution and ROI measurement, though a data driven approach
- Collaborate and work with internal teams to determine ASEAN priorities and focus each quarter
- Build strategic relationships with Autodesk Channel Partners in ASEAN and be the trusted marketing advisor to partners
- Drive alignment, planning and execution of Autodesk’s marketing programs to support business priorities through our partners
- Build strong relationships with sales stakeholders, partner managers, demand generation and other internal teams to drive partner success
- Actively support partner marketing planning process including quarterly and annual marketing plans, marketing development fund planning and results, and other partner activities
- Manage communications with channel partners to drive awareness of new campaigns, product updates, and business news
- Report and present quarterly marketing results and highlights for internal audience
- Bachelor’s diploma or degree in related field such as business or marketing
- 8-12 years of marketing experience
- Experience working with channel partners especially in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines and/or Vietnam
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Experience managing budgets
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self-starter and independent
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.