Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Intern Technical Support Specialist’s primary role is to help provide technical support services to Autodesk users to ensure they get up and running with Autodesk products. The Intern Technical Support Specialist is responsible for resolving customer issues reported to Autodesk via various modalities and other channels and documenting them in our Knowledge Base.
We’re hiring interns to join us on an exciting journey that will see them be part of Global Product Support (GPS) which is a dynamic team of product, industry, and workflow experts responsible for delivering support services to customers ranging from Territory Accounts (SMB) to Named Accounts (Enterprise). We provide technical guidance, analytics, thought leadership, and hands-on, root-cause problem resolution to help and inspire our customers to maximize the business value and adoption of their technology investments.
- Respond to support requests via multiple channels and following documented processes
- Provide prompt, friendly and efficient assistance to Autodesk customers on a variety of issues and questions, such as product features, usage, etc.
- Document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
- Research, verify, and document product defects
- Manage customer expectations by providing timely updates on progress support cases
- Learn from the talented individuals in the industry and work with them on solving complex technical issues.
- Learn key customer engagement skills.
- Global product support is part of Customer Success organization, you will have a kick start into what customer success is and how to deliver valuable outcomes
- Hands on expertise with various Autodesk Products.
Minimum Qualifications Technical Skills (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil engineering/ / Architecture / Structural or equivalent degree
- Knowledge of:
- Basics of Civil / Architectural Engineering.
- Working Knowledge on Revit Architectural / Revit Structural / Civil 3D
- Basic knowledge on cloud collaboration (BIM / comitative software)
- 6-month, full-time commitment from Jun to Dec 2022
From the greenest buildings to the cleanest cars, the smartest factories to the biggest stories, amazing things are created every day with Autodesk. Over four decades we’ve worked together with our customers to transform how things are made. Today our solutions span countless industries, empowering innovators everywhere to combine technologies in new ways, unleash talent, and unlock insights to make the new possible. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers have built with our software.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) makes software for people who make things. We are a global leader in design and make software for architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and media and entertainment industries.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.