Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Principal Software Development Engineer in Test – Delivery Platform
The Autodesk Delivery Platform is a modern, scalable system that Autodesk customers use to get access to their product subscriptions. The platform comprises of key cloud services, publishing systems, desktop clients, components and frameworks to package and deliver all Autodesk products. Our team’s mission is to provide a seamless and reliable experience to our customers, so they can get up-and-running with Autodesk products, and stay up-to-date with the latest features and updates.
Do you want to be part of a team that is taking this platform to the next level? Do you want to be part of Autodesk’s business model transformation?
We are seeking a motivated Principal Software Development Engineer in Test to join us in Bangalore, India. You will be part of a team of diverse, smart, and driven engineers. You will own quality and ensure the software released meets the quality expectations. You will be responsible for building, owning and maintaining test automation frameworks for various components of the Delivery Platform, and will be using agile practices to ensure rapid, iterative execution.
As the ideal candidate
- You are passionate about product quality and test automation
- You understand what it takes to build and support business critical desktop clients, components, services and frameworks.
- You have a passion for programming, CI/CD and automation
- You are customer oriented, and drive towards addressing customer pain points
- You have a passion to lead
- Own overall quality of the platform, components and services
- Design, build, and maintain test automation frameworks for desktop clients, components, and frameworks
- Align with team goals that connect to the wider organizational goals
- Collaborate with internal and external teams
- Drive and champion CI/CD and Automation practices across the organization
- Contribute to manual and automated testing for the related components and releases
- 8-10 years of software engineering and automation experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- Have excellent communication skills
- Experience with Scrum and agile processes will be a bonus
- Experience or familiarity with automation frameworks such as GTest, Selenium, TDD, BDD
- Cross-platform development experience with Windows, Mac and Linux will be a bonus.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.