- Mechanical Design Engineer, Senior (Autodesk Inventor/CAD, Automation System Design, Pharmaceutical Client) PX - Singapore
- Junior Interior Designer (Photoshop/Autodesk 3ds Max) - Changi, Singapore
- Executive Assistant to APAC VP Territory Sales - Singapore
- Software Engineer (PSET-CPD-IDL) - Singapore
- Product Manager, Order processing and Convergent Charging - Singapore
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are hiring high-energy sales professionals with sound business acumen, natural sales instincts and strong technical aptitude. Primary efforts include responding to and qualifying inbound / outbound telephone inquiries for Autodesk solutions, as well as partnering with Digital E-commerce teams to help generate pipeline and close sales opportunities. The role is based in Singapore.
At Autodesk, we believe a salesperson’s success depends on our customer’s success – and we offer our clients technology solutions to help them grow their business and maximize the return on their software investment. This ability requires our sales team to have varied skills and talents, including thorough knowledge of the targeted business, understanding of complex technologies, and the ability to sell effectively. We also have a keen eye for new opportunities and a skill for presenting them effectively to our clients.
Why Sell for Autodesk? Autodesk is leading a major transformation of industries and sales careers. Since 2015, we made major investments in Barcelona, Denver, Singapore, Shanghai, Tokyo by building out a diverse group of Inside Sales professionals to partner with our global sales teams in EMEA, AMER and Asia Pacific to drive incremental sales and gain market share in existing and new markets. You’ll join a diverse group of professionals from all over the world who are highly engaging and a lot of fun to work with. What you can expect? Challenging and rewarding sales experiences; ongoing investments in your sales development, and a collegial, supportive work environment. Autodesk employees are passionate, creative, and focused on making an impact.
Why Autodesk Sales Team?
- Invaluable Sales experiences (hone your sales skills)
- Gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across broad geographical area
- Sales methodology, Salesforce.com and the power of CRM and how to leverage marketing campaigns for opportunity management and pipeline generation
- Solution & Value Selling: Learn how to create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by listening to their business needs and qualifying the appropriate Autodesk solutions to accelerate their business
- Work with key stakeholders and management to drive quarterly sales goals
- Engage in inbound and outbound calls to assist customers and prospects in choosing the right Autodesk solution and products, helping them to purchase over the phone or online, during S.Korea business hours
- Create, build, close and transact a qualified pipeline of inbound/direct customers
- Create and manage a database of leads in Salesforce.com, efficiently processing all opportunities, tracking, reporting and maintaining to close
- Work with the Digital E-commerce ecosystem to plan and execute promos to drive compelling reasons for closures
- Korean Speaker who has 2+ years background in E-commerce will be a plus
- Corporate work experience, with software sales experience will be a plus
- Be highly motivated, tenacious, and self-starters who want to be successful
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Experience in a phone-based role, making high volume of outbound calls, preferably in a sales environment
- Experience in SFDC
- Fluent and Excellent English and Korean written and verbal communication skills with a confident and professional phone manner
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on the job coaching, self-learning and as defined by Autodesk sales capability and career progression framework
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.