Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As an Intern – Software Engineer, you would be responsible for Automating the Single Sign On application onboarding and creating a self-service portal for users to onboard their applications.
You will be collaborating with multiple teams to define best practices and standards around the automation system which is built and to improve its service resilience.
Intern – Software Engineer – Identity and Access Management
Do you thrive in an environment where you can work on engaging and challenging projects? Do you have a start-up mentality? Every year Autodesk hires talented engineers to join our global teams and benefit from unlimited access to our technology and industry mentors. If this sounds like you… let’s talk.
We are growing our Identity Team within the Digital Enterprise Services organization to digitize the company’s Identity Systems, and processes. Our engineering culture will empower you to make effective decisions, work collaboratively, and take accountability for engineering projects at the core of the company.
The team is seeking for an Intern with Basic DevOps experience to contribute to this team journey towards becoming a world-class engineering team.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Be responsible for and drive the setting up of overall architecture of a large SSO solution.
- Define and drive product/technology strategic direction from a technical perspective.
- Assume accountability and responsibility for the design of the software created to onboard single sign on application, including creating/developing architectural advances to accommodate future features/capabilities.
- Build relationships with technical leaders and decision-makers in other groups to enhance collaboration, information sharing, decision-making, and influence.
- Participate actively in selected agile teams to design and implement key features, fix defects, etc.
Skills & Work Traits
- Deals well with ambiguous or undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Comfortable performing requirements analysis, interfacing with stakeholders of various levels and documenting solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of DevOps in an Enterprise setting, both on public clouds (AWS or Azure) and on-premise.
- Energetic team player who works well across boundaries and readily adapts to change and enjoys rapid development
- Confident of your skills, abilities and willing to share what you know, while learning from others.
- Beginner level knowledge on Single Sign on with a modern Identity and Access Management product suite in any public cloud preferably Microsoft Azure.
- Core Java skills, development and customization expertise Who has worked on application creation and On-boarding of the applications.
- Full-stack IT experience: nix, Windows, hardware, network/firewall concepts, public cloud services, LDAP/Active Directory, DNS, automation tools (Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Docker).
- Experience in modern authentication methodologies like SAML based Federation, Oauth 2.0, OpenID, etc.
- Experience with source control tools like GitHub, SDLC, Jenkins and CI/CD.
- Exposure in how Agile teams work.
- Identity and Access Management domain knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with Identity Management tools, preferably in SailPoint IIQ IAM System and LDAP is a plus
- Familiarity with SAML SSO (Single-Sign-On)/PingFederate is a plus
- Experience deploying applications on Amazon Web Services or similar cloud computing platforms a plus
- Experience working with overseas counterparts to direct their efforts in follow-through development activities a plus
Master’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related quantitative field
Life at Autodesk
Innovative. Rewarding. Respectful. These are words we hear every day from employees about life at Autodesk. We empower our customer with technology that impacts the world though better design and we start by empowering our employees to do their best work at home or in the office. We encourage employees to demonstrate their expertise, communicate honestly, and be a bit of a genius. Autodesk employees are free to share opinions and know that they will be respectfully listened to.
Autodesk makes software for people who make things. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers are doing with our software. Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.For more information and open positions visit autodesk.com/careers. To see our culture in action, please check out #AutodeskLife on Instagram or facebook.com/autodeskcareers. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualiﬁed applicants without regard to race, gender, disability, veteran status or other protected category.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.