Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are looking for a Pricing Analyst to improve our underlying analytics and reporting structure, and to deliver innovative visualizations & insights across ADSK portfolio and business models. The role will involve taking responsibility to design, build, and deploy data pipelines and analytics infrastructure to enable enhancements to our Pricing Dashboard in PowerBI, and build additional dashboards to track performance of business KPI’s. The role will also require working with large data sets, undertaking in-depth quantitative analysis, and distilling data into practical and intuitive pricing strategy presentations to drive informed decision-making across all levels of the company. A strong candidate can communicate and collaborate across many different teams, has a strategic mindset, and stresses the details. This role can be based in SF Bay area, Portland, Denver, or can be fully remote.
- Lead construction of the infrastructure, pipelines, and data tools to facilitate analytics, reporting and data science activities
- Work with analytics, data science, and wider engineering teams to help with automating data analysis and visualization needs
- Identify data needs from broad stakeholders, understand requirements for metrics and analysis, and build efficient and scalable data products
- Utilize these products to determine key performance indicators to build data driven strategic presentations for executive leadership
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams such as Analytics, Finance, Business Models to develop the pricing team’s business intelligence and reporting framework across Autodesk
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics etc)
- 0-2 years’ experience in relevant data engineering field
- Experience with programming languages such as Python/R and SQL, as well as Business Intelligence tools such as PowerBI, QlikView, etc is a plus
- Strong data modeling experience and understanding of data infrastructure principles and experience with data warehouses such as Snowflake and Hive
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.