Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software. The work we do at Autodesk touches nearly every person on the planet. By creating software tools for making buildings, machines, and even the latest movie, we get to influence and empower some of the most creative people in the world to solve problems that matter. The success and growth of Autodesk can be attributed not only to its exceptional products, but also to its unique culture, which brings together the best and the brightest in a combined mission of innovation and creativity.We are continually ranked as a top place to work by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor, and others.
We are growing our Business Process solutions team in Pune, India, and are looking for outstanding individuals to join Autodesk and help change the future of manufacturing. The Business Process team is responsible for Product Data Management and Product Lifecycle Management solutions including Fusion 360 Manage, Manage Extension, and Upchain.
As a Senior Backend Developer Engineer on the team, you will work on critical cloud services and integration with other Autodesk cloud services essential to delivering some exciting new solutions to our growing user base. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with strong leadership and communication skills, and proven experience as a senior developer on a scrum team. Knowledge in developing solutions in Fusion 360 is a strong plus.
- Work collaboratively on an Agile scrum team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies
- Apply continuous attention to technical excellence and good design, resulting in a straightforward solution and reduced complexity
- Collaborate with your team and other stakeholders to design, experiment, and define various software components and participate in code reviews
- Work with your scrum team to deliver working software frequently
- Produce high quality, testable, secure, scalable, and performant code
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Practice continuous learning and actively participate in knowledge-sharing sessions as a presenter and as an attendee
- Contribute to creating, monitoring, and maintaining test automations
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, accountable person with a strong understanding of Agile and Scaled Agile development practices/tooling, and a broad knowledge of full software development lifecycle
- An active listener and tactful communicator with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment
- Willingness to collaborate with colleagues across different time zones which may require limited work outside normal working hours
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs, priorities, and acceptance of changing requirements, even late in the development cycle
- Experience developing scalable microservices (Java, SpringBoot)
- Experience working with AWS stack
- Strong testing experience utilizing automated testing tools and frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito and Cucumber
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with C++, Typescript, and Node.js is a strong plus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.