Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for a talented Finance Analyst to join the Channel Finance team. This person reports directly to the WW Channel Sales Finance Manager and works in close collaboration with the other channel analysts, channel sales, revenue accounting, corporate accounting, external auditors in order to calculate, accrue, payout, forecast, and account for partner incentives. The position requires a strong accounting background and experience with information systems, compensation, and incentive management, preferably at a software company. Ability to quickly pick up the nuances of complex programs a must. The right candidate for this role will demonstrate strong financial aptitude, excellent communication skills, and the capability to manage regular but tight deadlines.
- Ownership of monthly Payments to Flex partners, resellers & distributors
- Quarter end close activities, including balance sheet reconciliations, posting entries, and other requirements
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and SOx policies
- Drive consistency, leverage best practices and benchmarking with peers across Geos
- Work closely with the Channel Sales to provide ad-hoc reporting
- Strong collaboration with Revenue Accounting and Corporate Accounting
- Involvement on global team projects (Robotic Process Automation, system implementations) across time zones
- Bachelor’s degree (finance, business or accounting)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience providing financial, operational, and/or administrative support to high tech sales organizations
- Articulate and concise with strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage tight deadlines
- Ambitious and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to work on cross-functional teams across the globe in different time zones
- Passion for process improvement and ability to challenge status quo
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel required
- Experience in accounting at a software company preferred
- SAP, Anaplan, Qlikview and Business Objects experience a plus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.