Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a member of the Customer Success team, you will play a key role in the design and execution of onboarding programs to enable Autodesk clients to realize the value of cloud PLM. The ideal candidate will be articulate, energetic, and enthusiastic, with a passion for applying their ever-expanding product knowledge and PLM/PDM expertise to drive successful client outcomes.
- Collaborate with stakeholders from Customer Success, Product and Sales to understand client requirements, business needs, use cases and workflows
- Based on this understanding, define scalable implementation and onboarding processes and frameworks that meet customer business requirements and expectations
- Develop best practices and streamline the customer onboarding process by designing and delivering enablement curricula such as playbooks, presentations, videos, and other resources
- Identify roadblocks to customer onboarding and product adoption and define creative solutions for removing barriers to the customer’s success
- Leverage reporting tools to track and evaluate customer progress, and deliver insights on milestones and risks to internal stakeholders and customer sponsors
- Optimize the customer onboarding experience by assisting in developing new processes and technologies that will enable efficient and effective onboarding
- Connect with customers via scalable channels (email, videos, webinars, and other communications) to help solve problems, develop goals, drive product adoption, and identify trends
- Advocate for customer needs and experiences and communicate trends to internal stakeholders, including Product and Technical Support
- Knowledge-capture to contribute to a shared repository of best practices
- Apply your continually improving understanding of Autodesk software, PLM and PDM best practices, and the industry in general to onboarding content delivery and customer interactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business, Management or other related field (or equivalent experience)
- 5+ years of hands-on experience supporting customer implementation and/or onboarding projects, preferably for a SaaS enterprise solution
- Domain knowledge of PLM/PDM, CAD software and product development
- High-level understanding of organizational processes in engineering, manufacturing, quality assurance, procurement, supply chain management
- Working knowledge of JIRA or equivalent work management tools, as well as documentation tools such as Confluence
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Publisher, and/or Google Suite
- Fluency in English (verbal and written). Fluency in additional languages is an asset
The Ideal Candidate
- A highly proactive, resourceful, and accountable person who takes a deep sense of ownership, responsibility, and pride in driving and delivering quality customer onboarding experiences
- Experienced in implementing complex enterprise software, ideally PLM/PDM or other related solutions
- An active, empathetic listener, with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Able to speak confidently about engineering and product development concepts, and guide customers towards industry best practices and recommended approaches
- A detail-oriented multitasker, capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment
- A lifelong learner who is naturally drawn to acquiring new skills, learning about new subjects, sharing knowledge with others, and interested in innovating on traditional approaches
- Someone who is thoughtful and curious with a tendency to ask “why” questions and the drive to apply a broad understanding of your work towards defining better solutions to challenges
- Adept at building relationships and collaborating effectively with all levels of the organization
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.