Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are hiring high-energy sales professionals with sound business acumen, natural sales instincts and strong technical aptitude to join our Sales organization as a Sales Development Representative. The Sales Development Representative will respond to and qualify inbound web and phone inquiries for Autodesk solutions. In order to increase productivity of Autodesk’s sales teams by identifying high potential new subscribers and revenue opportunities. You will gain experience interacting with clients of all levels, in a variety of industries and across a broad geographical area. Autodesk offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and outstanding leadership to sell market leading design software and take your career to the next level
- Respond to marketing qualified leads and qualify inbound web and phone inquiries for Autodesk solutions for Singapore market.nesia
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills to effectively target highest potential prospects and customers
- Partner with our Territory Sales Representatives and Territory Sales Executives to help fill their pipeline and develop your skills
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by listening to their business needs and qualifying the appropriate Autodesk solutions to accelerate their business
- Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow-up communications designed to increase customer interest in Autodesk solutions
- Collaborate with Marketing to provide feedback and improve future outbound campaigns
- Ensure handoffs to sales are successful, and exceed customers’ satisfaction
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities which result in closed business
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and/or 2 years College Diploma from an accredited institution
- 3-5 Years of corporate work experience, with software sales experience a plus
- Strong desire to be in technology sales
- Prior inside sales/office-based sales experience covering Singapore market
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Drive to continually improve your sales skills through on the job coaching, self-learning and as defined by Autodesk sales career progression framework
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.