Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Sales Insights Analyst
As the Sales Insights Analyst – APAC, your mission is to partner with the Inside Sales organization to enable the achievement of sales targets selling into Autodesk territory customers. Inside Sales Operations contributes to sales success through process optimization, best practice sharing, and delivering key business insights for decision making. We have the end-to-end business knowledge to link cross functional teams and build scalable solutions that fuel sales productivity and growth.
Your job is to put your strong analytical skills to work drawing conclusions and making recommendations to the APAC Inside Sales Director and sales leadership team. You must be a curious, passionate, energetic, and self-motivated sales analyst with the ability to support multiple inside sales roles and teams to drive growth. You will primarily use pipeline, billings, and activity data to analyze and recommend business strategies and corresponding tactics.
Reporting directly to the Sales Help Manager, you will have an opportunity to directly influence the direction of sales productivity strategy while creating an operationally excellent sales organization. You must be intellectually curious, detail-oriented, and able to identify solutions to complex problems then roll-up your sleeves to drive implementation and track your work’s impact.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to effect revenue growth through creating compelling recommendations to drive better sales performance based on using data and analytics- we’d love to hear from you!
Sales Help @ Autodesk
You will join Global Revenue Operations (GRO) which is part of Autodesk’s 2000+ person Worldwide Sales Operations Services organization. Operations is the crew that plans, builds, and runs the sales engine that helps sales reps and partners drive business. We are all about improving sales productivity and performance. We define sales processes, build sales talent, recognize, and reward high performance, design and build sales systems, and more. Our work environment is fast-paced and always evolving. In GRO, we value professional development, strategic thinking, and innovation. We are fearless in taking on new challenges that will deliver awesome results.
– Work directly with Sales Leaders to achieve sales goals by providing timely sales analytics and insights including pipeline analysis, activity, and sales results
– Develop, generate, and present key performance indicators (KPIs) and key analysis for sales leadership on a weekly, quarterly, and annual basis including specific sales coverage and performance analytics
– Pro-actively identify issues and solutions to make business and performance data flow better for the sales teams
– Proactively assess and execute opportunities to improve data usage
– Work on problems of moderate to complex scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors (often with incomplete information)
– Work closely with the Sales Insights Analysts for Japan, AMER and EMEA to share knowledge, best practices and facilitate standardization across the global sales organization
– Track and report on assigned account performance – measurement set by business units, sales, and marketing attribution
– Contribute to planning and implementation projects for account and territory selection to optimize the sales team for next year planning
– Build and maintain relationships with cross-functional partners such as sales, marketing, finance, compensation, and data engineering
– Support ad-hoc reporting and analytics request with an eye for creating scalable self-service or automated solutions
– 3-5 years’ experience in Sales Analytics, Sales Operations, Business Operations or a related field, in a complex and fast-paced environment
– Demonstrated success in the analysis, design and implementation of reports and dashboards
– Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving abilities
– Comfort with providing data driven guidance and recommendations
– English Language- Native level proficiency spoken and written
– Excellent communication and storytelling skills: must be able to covey a compelling argument using data and analytics
– Proficient with Business Intelligence Tools (BI) and Analysis tools: Einstein, Power BI, Tableau, etc. is a plus
– Experience with SFDC reporting and dashboards is ideal
– CRM experience is a must
– Intellectual curiosity and a ‘can do’ attitude
– Excellent communication skills
– Impeccable organization skills and attention to detail
– Fast learner with a strong belief in continuous learning
– Comfortable working with a remote, global team of peers
– You are currently located in India (Bangalore) or Singapore
– You are passionate about efficiency and productivity- You want to help others perform better.
– You look for ways to make smart use of new technologies or innovative approaches to providing business insights
– You get stuff done – smart and fast
– You like to take initiative
– You enjoy working with a diverse group of opinionated people to pursue a common goal- You listen extremely well to uncover business requirements that will help drive better decision making
– You work fast, making sure that your key stakeholders are with you all the way
– You aren’t afraid to challenge the way things are done- You have a knack for looking at things from new or different perspectives
– You are willing to challenge how things are done and take the best of the past to build something new for the future
– You work well with others You know the nuances of when to let others speak, and when/how to insert yourself ‘without ego’, always staying focused on identifying and solving the business problems at hand
– As an effective communicator, you understand that influencing requires winning both hearts and minds
– You also have experience working at all levels of the company, including senior managers and VPs
– You know how to tap into your network, be consultative, and marshal resources to accomplish goals
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.