Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk GlobalConsulting Delivery (GCD)is looking for highly motivated trusted advisors to help our Enterprise customers achieve measurable business outcomes. If you have a proven customer-focused approach to building strong relationships with Enterprise customers, you might be just who we need.We are looking for a visualization professional with Automotive design studio experienceand development skills,supporting a broad range of technologies in large-scale enterprise environments. The successful candidate will work closely with customers in the automotive industry across EMEAand WW. You will join theGCD teamwithin the Customer Success Organization as part of our 2000+ person Worldwide Sales and Services organization – a team that values professional development and rewards highperformance.Our team creates and delivers services to drive meaningful outcomes for customers.
- Helptodefine transformation strategy, designsolutions, and guide initiativesthrough to success.
- Demonstrate technical expertise to help customers achieve their business goals
- Assist withtechnology configuration,scripting,development, deployment,training, and more.
- Establish and maintain working relationships with customers as a technical trusted advisor, activities including customer interactions, regular internal account team planning meetings and executing activities in customer success plans
- >5 years of experience as a Designer, Modeler or 3D Artist/Operator
- Expertin Autodesk VRED
- Knowledge in Python programming language, experience in Autodesk VRED API is an advantage
- Fluent English and Germanis a must
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to convey complex technical details coherently to a live or virtual audience
- Strong communicator and able to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Ability to establish andbuild healthy workingrelations andpartnerships with clients,vendors, and peers.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, mechanical engineering, computer science or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of Autodesk Aliasisdesired
- Knowledge of AutodeskShotgridisa plus
- Understanding ofC++ and Alias APIis a plus
- KnowledgeofSubDModeling,Polymodeling,Class A,Formfinding,Digital Twin,AR/VR/MRandData Managementare beneficial
- Know-howaboutPipeline Management,ClayandGame Enginesisanadvantage
- Technical consulting experience and/or technical project delivery experience with large, demanding customers
- Knowledge of theindustrytrends, directions,major issues, regulatoryconsiderations, andtrendsetters
- Knowledge of tools,techniques and practicesfor analyzing the purposeand scope of a project interms of cost andbenefits.
- Proven ability to be flexible and learn advanced concepts quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage several projects at a time, setting the right priorities
The Ideal Candidate
- Speed:We strive to move as fast as our environment allows, empowering people tofavoursmall sprints and course correction towards desired outcomes
- Accountability:The state of clear ownership which provides a person with the power and ultimate responsibility to achieve a defined outcome
- Simplicity:Having an approach and mindset to avoid unnecessary complexity and duplication; keeping things simple to achieve quicker outcomes
- Solving system-wide:Seek first to understand by asking questions that remove silos and organizational barriers, to establish a safe environment that supports cross-geo and cross-departmental collaboration and communication to develop a shared vision enabling faster time-to-value adoption
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.