Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Do you want to lead a teamof dynamic product managers to own a SaaS product that is used by tens of millions of customers and generates over a billion dollars each year? Do you want to shape the most impactful product in a company or industry? AutoCAD is a product used by Architects, Engineers and Designers to make the world around us. If you’ve ever driven a modern car, admired a towering skyscraper or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced something amazing that was made with Autodesk software. The great news is, we’re looking to hire a Manager of Product Management for AutoCAD desktop products. Excited yet?
We’re looking for a business-minded product leader to manage a team of fantastic PMs and shape the future of the AutoCAD desktop products. In this role, you’d coach and empower your team to create meaningful, positive impact on our customers and the business. You’d define the product roadmap for multiple products in the AutoCAD desktop product line, and act as a key leader in defining and accelerating our product strategy to meet evolving customer needs with data and technology solutions.
We are a diverse group of curious, ambitious, and accountable product people who collaboratively define customer experiences with our internal and external partners. Our Product Managers are passionate about driving delightful outcomes for our customers across industries and scaling innovation throughout our platform and developer ecosystem. The ideal candidate is an outcome-focused, collaborative change agent with a disciplined approach and an entrepreneurial spirit. If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat.
The workplace may be changing, but as part of Autodesk you can choose to make use of one of our award-winning office spaces (SF, PDX, BOS) or work from home. We hope to travel to get together in person occasionally to reinforce valuable connections and let fantastic ideas collide. Our intent is to give you flexibility to work in a way that makes you feel most productive, connected, and impactful.
- Lead, mentor, and inspire a team of dynamic product managers to build the future of AutoCAD desktop products for tens of millions of customers
- Provide thought leadership and create shared vision and strategy with engineering, design, and product leaders across the AutoCAD team
- Enable your team to regularly learn through customer research, pilots and experiments, and data analysis to discover key problems to solve and validate critical hypotheses and assumptions
- Be a customer advocate who can weigh competing objectives and prioritize the most important initiatives
- Break down complex problems to develop and design elegant solutions with engineering, design, and research partners
- Effectively represent the product internally and externally, sharing relevant insights, telling compelling stories, and actively listening to feedback
- Frame and define clear objectives and metrics for identifying success to enable teammates to do their best work
- Partner with other Product Managers on pragmatic investment strategies across the product line to support growth initiatives
- Partner with business strategy and marketing teams to maximize the effectiveness and relevance of our product positioning and differentiation from competitive offerings
- 8+ years in product management
- 3+ years managing product managers in a customer facing B2B software product or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in technology, SaaS, consulting, eCommerce, architecture, engineering, or construction industries
- Background in Product Management, Business, Engineering, or Data Analytics
- Coaching mindset to empower the team to do their best work
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively collaborate with a global team
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to build strong data-driven arguments, prioritize with business strategy in mind, and evangelize projects to build consensus with key stakeholders within an organization
- Ability to drive project execution within a large organization with distributed teams across the world
Target Pay for this Position (Colorado): 170K
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.