Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
This position will be based in our Enterprise Delivery Center, located in Bangalore, India. Our EDC is focused on customer experience and comprised of highly skilled and well-motivated Technology Support Analysts and Engineers. This position will be a part of a high-volume enterprise delivery team with expectations around excellence and efficient engineering solutions in software application development on cloud and integration with various other enterprise applications.
- Participate in requirements analysis andcollaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Producing code using Front End Web development frameworks and debugging existing systems
- Develop and support highly scalable interfaces and APIs
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Produce high quality code that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Education equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree/Master’s in Computer Science
- Minimum 3+ years of professional job experience in client server application development with latest web technologies
- Proven Coding Experience in Java OR Python
- Experience on web application & RESTful, GraphQL web service
- Exposure to AWS/Azure cloud technologies
- Hands on experience on CI/CD process in AWS
- Knowledge of software prototyping and UX design tools
- Should have a knowledge of databases – SQL/NoSQL -(MySQL, MongoDB, MSSQL)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as flexibility to adapt to change with new systems and methods while working in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey strategies and complex information effectively within all levels of the organization
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.