Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
CO Salary Range: USD 390,165.00
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is leading a major transformation of industries and sales careers. Since 2015, we have made major investments in Denver, Costa Rica, Barcelona, Singapore, Shanghai, and Tokyo by building out a diverse group of Inside Sales professionals to partner with our global sales teams to drive incremental sales and gain market share in existing and new markets. You will join a group of professionals from all over the world who are highly engaging and a lot of fun to work with. What can you expect? Challenging and rewarding sales team experiences; ongoing investments in leading sales development, and a collegial, supportive work environment. Autodesk employees are passionate, creative, and focused on making an impact.
We are seeking a passionate, results driven Head of Inside Sales for our growing Americas Inside Sales organization, reporting to the VP of Americas Sales. This role is a key member of the Americas Sales Leadership team and will be responsible for managing the entire Americas Inside Sales organization based out of two sales hub offices, Denver, Colorado and San Jose, Costa Rica.
This is a hybrid role with the two hub locations. You will be supporting both hubs but can live in either of these locations. You must be willing to travel as needed.
- Manage a rapidly growing sales and leadership team of 125+ associates
- Manage programs that create opportunities and increase the AMER pipeline and assigned quotas
- Plan, implement and communicate change initiatives for the company
- Establish and grow key relationships with our key resellers/channel partners and ecosystem
- Oversee the design and implementation of appropriate reports and metrics and forecasting
- Ensure senior management has visibility and input
- Provide direction and strategy on insides sales processes, programs and skills attainment
- Ensure coaching, mentorship, tools and training are being utilized to ensure your Managers and sales reps are ramped, trained and engaged in our mission and vision
- Ensure the development and expansion of career path programs in Inside sales and drive alignment within the company
- Research and develop new best practices to up level the talent within the team
- Collaborate and partner with Sales Operations, HR, Talent Acquisition, and Finance teams specific to internal and external talent attraction, recruiting, development, performance, training, budgeting, and programs
- 10+ years of Sales Management experience, preferably in an Inside Sales environment
- 5+ years of experience directing large teams
- Ability to travel to/from US and Latin America countries (primarily Costa Rica) throughout the year
- Senior sales management experience leading teams that sell complex technical business solutions in the SMB/Mid-Market and have a strong understanding of how teams sell technical SaaS solutions
- Proven track record of account planning, execution, negotiation and closing with outstanding communications and presentation skills
- Deep understanding of Salesforce.com, Microsoft Office, and other key customer data and sales business intelligence tools
- Knowledge in any of our core markets of Architecture, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing or Media & Entertainment verticals a bonus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred in Information Technology, Engineering, Design, Sales/Marketing, or similar
The Ideal Candidate
- Strategic and analytical with a curious mindset
- Innovative and passionate about results and process improvement
- Detail oriented and unafraid to get into the operational or data details
- Culturally adaptive and inspirational leading a large and hugely diverse team
- Senior level in experience with an sales environment, with a strong preference for previous inside sales leadership experience
- Results-driven with a proven track record of exceptional sales leadership and development skills, that is laser focused on driving for results
- A strong leader ensuring accountability with your Management team and all Reps in both sales hub locations
- Consistent track record in delivery of quota attainment and exceed ambitious growth targets
- Truly passionate about supporting sales careers and building a high-performing sales organization who loves mentoring and coaching early career individuals
- A talent magnet for future hires into the organization and lead, inspire, and coach across the sales hubs
Target Salary for this Position (Colorado): $390,165 OTE
Click below to learn more about our benefits in the US.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.