Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is looking for seasoned frontend developers on the Forge Data Platform team. Your responsibility would include building out tools to help our customers visualize and interact with design data. This involves working closely with the PM/UX and engineering teams to understand and share information on customer workflows and technical feasibility and creating quality products.
Does building reusable, modular and extensible UI components interest you? Do you seek solutions to challenging problems around creating an intuitive user experience on compute heavy, server side processing? If yes, then this may be the right opportunity for you. You will be part of a team that builds, designs and deploys a data platform that will enable granular exchange of data between Autodesk products and third party applications.
The successful candidate has a strong sense of ownership and is able to drive projects through completion.
- Design, development, and testing of UI components and applications.
- Hands on software development for products that will perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible.
- Write code that is tested, readable, and maintainable.
- Perform code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback for tool improvements.
- Automate processes where possible and create new technologies when needed.
- 5+ years of total experience in software development with a major part of it on frontend development.
- Expertise with at least one of the following libraries/frameworks: Svetle (preferred), React, Vue, Angular.
- Expertise on CSS3 & HTML5.
- Experience consuming REST APIs.
- Experience implementing unit and integration tests
- Experience on building out at least one major reusable component/library.
- Experience on building reusable extensions for a UI toolkit.
- Experience with Node JS or other server-side programming.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working in large-scale cloud-based Production Infrastructure (AWS preferred).
- Experience using Docker to build containerized applications
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.