Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Renewals Executive for Midmarket is responsible for driving, forecasting, and closing large and strategic renewals opportunities by working directly with customers and resellers/partners. This role requires a dedicated and deep focus on a per account basis, so will need to build customer specific engagement plans from a strategic and tactical standpoint by working in collaboration with TASE, CSA & Partners.
- Achieve assigned sales quotas
- Opportunity Pipelines and Forecast Management for Midmarket set of accounts
- Provide deal-specific primary and secondary sales support,i.e.,deal creation, development, presentation, negotiation and closure
- Serves as an escalation point for all renewal issues that impact the customer’s retention, and it is responsible to drive risk mitigation execution
- Identifies customer upsell & expansion opportunities
- Sales results reporting and analysis by customer segment, region, sales channel, and product.
- Coordinate and execute collaborative channel partner, Midmarket sales and customer sales meetings to increase renewals performance
- Complexity: works to resolve complex issues and can exercise sound judgement in solution
- Negotiation: Undertake complex negotiations with customer and partners
- Planning: Contributing to building the customer plan and realizing the customer business objectives
- Fluent languages spoken and written: German & English
- 8+ years sales/renewals experience
- Proven ability to negotiate $1M+ complex sales/renewals deals
- Working knowledge of SFDC
- Languages: Polish or Czech are a plus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Autodesk has always valued flexibility in how we work. We continue to provide employees flexibility to support their work preferences wherever possible and nearly all roles are hybrid or remote, unless otherwise indicated.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.