Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Do you have a customer first mindset? Do you thrive on change? Are you interested in helping us build and evolve our customer success organization to continuously improve the quality of our services and the overall experience and success of our customers?If this sounds like you, we are looking for Customer Success Managers in our Barcelona office to help Autodesk’s customers with Enterprise Business Agreements drive long-term success by executing an array of services to accelerate customer business goals and drive adoption.This is an exciting opportunity to unequivocally influence our customers, and Autodesk’s, success.
How can you contribute to our team and our organization?Real Customer Success comes from the heart. The foundation of our culture is Customer First!
Acting as the single point of contact for Autodesk and key customer stakeholders within EBA accounts, the CSM drives post-sale account management and customer relationship development while providing strategic advisory services and coordinating support to maximize a customer’s return on investment in Autodesk solutions. The CSM utilizes a combination of industry and business strategy expertise, product knowledge and account management experience to help Autodesk’s customers innovate more quickly and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
If you have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around and you are passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their usage of Autodesk solutions AND have impeccable relationship skills to create win/win environments for all parties that you work with – Let’s talk!
- Accelerates adoption of new solutions by helping prioritize projects and support activities that deliver the best ROI within the shortest timeframe
- Establishes measurable criteria for success and assists in building organizational alignment
- Ability to develop, maintains and execute a Customer Success Plan for a select group of named accounts to ensure the successful and broad adoption of Autodesk solutions
- Collaborates with internal subject matter experts to translate customer business and technical challenges into business solutions based on Autodesk products & services, augmented with 3rd-party technology as required
- Becomes established as a trusted advisor and industry thought leader through identifying, creating, and promoting compelling insights related to area of expertise
- Collaborates with the consulting and support services teams from proposal through delivery, including identifying and ensuring delivery and adoption risks are managed
- Creates and coordinates account documentation including reports, proposals, business assessments and recommendations
- Develops close relationships with key management sponsors within a select group of named accounts (from key users to CIO)
- Accountable and owning any post-sale account management engagements and drives account growth strategy with wider account team members (Sales, Delivery, ISM, PDG)
- Minimum 3+ years working in customer-facing organizations
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win
- You’re driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- Eager to learn, adapt and own your work; you seek out help and put it into good use
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus-building
- Background of post-sales/customer success and sales experience preferred
- Program Manager or consultative experience highly welcomed
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Strong financial acumen including analytical forecasting and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others and being a team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor/Master degree
- Spanish plus high level of English
- French and Portuguese are a plus, but not mandatory
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.