Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are hiring an Associate Technical Support Specialist to join our friendly team of tech enthusiasts assisting customers to get the best out of their Autodesk products.
Do you enjoy solving problems and helping others? Are you passionate about customer experience? Are you familiar with Autodesk AutoCAD or similar design software?
Using troubleshooting and communication skills, you will focus on solving issues our customers are encountering while using Autodesk AutoCAD. You will properly analyze, document, and resolve issues, creating an outstanding customer experience and enhancing the team’s knowledge. You will report to a Support Manager and use good judgment, critical thinking, and independent decision making when managing caseload.
To be successful in this role, you willact with a sense ofurgency to resolve customers’problems,reflecta friendly and professional dispositionduringphonecalls,chatsand inwriting,andprovidefollowuptocommunicationsensurethat your suggestions are understood andappliedappropriatelybythe customer.
Responsibilities (Technical Support):
- Respond to support requests via multiple channels and following documented processes
- Document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
- Advance unresolved issues to senior staff as required
- Research, verify, and document product defects
- Actively handle personal backlog of support requests
- Manage customer and partner expectations by providing timely updates on progress
- Participate in product BETA programs & product testing events organized by the product division development teams
- Remain informed on improvements in supported products
- Assist in the fundamental development and maintenance of knowledge base quality
- Influence product management and product development to make improvements
- 1-2 years’ experience using Autodesk AutoCAD
- Customer service, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills. Additional language skills are advantageous
- Experience using Autodesk Architecture, Mechanical, Electrical, or other AutoCAD verticals are a plus
The Ideal Candidate
- Customer-focused; Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions with empathy and attention to detail
- Decisive; makinghigh qualityand timely decisions. Clarifyingassignmentswhenneeded, prioritizing work andhigh attentionto detail toensurecustomersare satisfied.
- Accountable;Holdingyourself and others accountable to meet commitments. Striving to consistently contribute to the team.
- ActionOriented;Eagerlytaking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- A NimbleLearner;Consistent,self-drivenlearningthrough experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning opportunities.
- ATeamPlayer;Buildingpartnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
- ValuingDifferences;Recognizingthe value that different perspectives and cultures bring to an organization.
From the greenest buildings to the cleanest cars, the smartest factories to the biggest stories, amazing things are created every day with Autodesk. Over four decades we’ve worked together with our customers to transform how things are made. Today our solutions span countless industries, empowering innovators everywhere to combine technologies in new ways, unleash talent, and unlock insights to make the new possible. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers have built with our software.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) makes software for people who make things. We are a global leader in design and make software for architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and media and entertainment industries.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.