Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is changing how the world is designed and made. Our technology spans architecture, engineering, construction, product design, manufacturing, media, and entertainment, empowering innovators everywhere to solve challenges big and small. From greener buildings to smarter products to mesmerizing blockbusters, Autodesk software empowers innovators to design and make a better world for all.
To help us in this mission we are seeking a passionate Software Engineering Manager to support a diverse team of smart and driven engineers all over the US time zone to build real-world solutions for the construction industry. As an engineering manager on the Power Processing team, you will help the team deliver powerful, intuitive features and automation that streamline workflows for construction teams and AEC professionals using the Autodesk Construction Cloud. The team is very independent and remote-first with great established processes and culture.We love chatting over weekly game hours, making Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle references, and we’re looking forward to having you on the team!
- Manage a diverse engineering team of web,backend, and ML developers
- Collaborate closely with your Product and Design counterparts to define success metrics for your team
- Define, scope, and deliver functionality that enables key end-user workflows
- Guide the implementation of individual components and features with an emphasis on producing high quality, reusable software using test-driven development and other sound software engineering practices
- Collaborate with other product teams across Autodesk to ensure commitments are met
- Nurture the process & culture within your team
- Recruit and develop amazing team members
- Help team members navigate their personal and professional growth
- Previous engineering management experience
- Strong senior-level software development skills (experience with service-oriented architecture and languages such as Typescript and Python is a plus)
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills and aptitude to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and collaborate effectively with stakeholders that span multiple teams
- High-level communication skills, verbal and written
- Experience designing, training, deploying, monitoring, and improving ML models
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer, and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’slifecycle-from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover, andoperations-with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM360, Building Connected, Pype, and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.