Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
CO Salary Range: USD 95,000.00 per year
Job Requisition ID #
The ACS Customer Support Team are driven, smart and recognized for their willingness to problem solve with positivity. The ACS Customer Support team’s focus is to successfully help customers with their day-to-day questions across all products and ensure they have a great customer experience. We do this by helping our customers successfully utilize their Autodesk Construction Solutions software, removing technical obstacles and educating users to ensure they get the maximum value for their business.
The Technical Support Lead role will be mentor to the rest of the Technical Support team and lead by example. Your days will focus on ensuring product defects reported by customers are resolved in accordance with internal SLAs and ensuring that our processes and communication cadences with customers result in high customer satisfaction survey results. You’ll have a small personal caseload to manage in addition to helping resolve escalated customer situations. You will also assist the leadership team on various projects to push the business forward, all while living and breathing Autodesk values each day.
- Perform extensive investigations into technical issues, and log cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution. Ensure every interaction is of the highest quality.Additionally, youarea mentor and escalation-point for the front-line Customer Support team for product information and the managing of intended behavior, bug escalations and customer follow up
- Manage requests and act as a liaison with internal stakeholders (Customer Support, Sales, Customer Success, Engineering, Operations, Marketing, Finance).Act as a sounding board for Technical Support Associates and Customer Support Associates and provide guidance as needed
- Directly support management onprojects and lead independently as needed.You will be expected to recognize trends and identify improvements and opportunities for efficiency andglobalteam unification, raising your ideas and solutions to management.Managers will rely on Sr. Technical Associates to directly helpandwork independently on projects and deliverables
- Communicate daily with theTechnical Support Manager, Tech Team, and R&D to report support issues, bugs, and important user concerns.Recognize when an item needs additional escalation and do so appropriatelyand independently within guidelines
- Act as a mentorto Technical Support Associates, Sr. Customer Support Associates and Customer Support Associates.Be a confident and sounding board,both whenaddressing items as they ariseand proactively identifying/acting where help may be needed.Guide team-mates through ideas and suggestions while understanding when to escalate to leadership as needed
- Manage the technical support resources and documentation for all new and revised engineering & product releases
- Assign open cases to the Technical Support agents to distribute workflow amongst the team
- Manage leadership responsibilities in the absence of the Technical Support Manager. Seamlessly step in to cover anyitem (VIP escalations, questions, pager-duty, response to urgent mattersetc.) as they come up.Be willing and excited to go above and beyond to get items solved
- Take active part in coaching and training opportunities for the ACS Technical Support Team; on-boardingnew hires, continual coachingof all team-members, managingescalated/frustrated customersand escalating issues and resolutions
- Take part in interesting and challenging technical support-related projects that will allow you to utilize your unique skill set and make an impact on our team
- You are seen throughout the organization (both within the Support Team,and throughoutACSandAutodesk) to be consistentlyoptimistic, professional, reliable and respectful.Employees and customers know that items in your hands will be taken care of efficiently and with quality. You raise your hand to get the job done and enjoy building strategicalliances that equip you to do so
- Have a passion for incredible customer service, exceptional communication (verbal and written) including top notch grammar and spelling, and excellent people skills. Are a master on breaking down complex concepts into day to day terminology to help customers of all technicalproficiencies
- Have attention to detail with an analytic and technical mindset that helps you meticulously troubleshoot and evaluate issues quickly, efficiently and accurately
- Resourceful and not afraid to tackle difficult cases on your own; driven to work hard with minimal supervision
- Master multi-tasker nailing the art of juggling multiple cases at once, while troubleshooting, and supporting your peers
- Empathic and composed. You really enjoy learning from and talking to our customers. You have amazing composure are very patient
- Understand the advanced functionality of Apple iOS, Android, and Windows platforms as well as cloud-based software like Dropbox, Google Docs, Box, One Drive, etc
- Team player, adaptable and have an amazing workethic.You can identify where help is needed and are motivated to pitch in, coach, and train your peers
- Proven reliable resource to management, Autodesk employees and your peers
- Approachable,professional,optimisticand thorough in all that you do. You inspire others to be the same
- You have prior experience debugging and testing mobile apps on the Web, iOS, Android, and Windows
- An expert at translating technical jargon and concepts to a mostly non-technical support team and to customers
- Have proven experience in leadership, mentoring and training
- Previous experience in technical support
- Familiarity with Service Cloud, SalesForce and other CRM systems
- Experience with JIRA or comparable bug tracking tool
- Familiarity with the construction industry
- Proficiency in a second language
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations – with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected, PlanGrid, Pype and Autodesk Constriction Cloud. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
Target Pay for this Position (Colorado): $95k
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.