Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As a Strategic Alliances Associate, you will work with partners to conceptualize, develop, and launch integrations with key players and software applications for construction. You will conceive, execute and own the strategy around which categories and partners we need deep integrations and partner engagement.Effective communication across multiple departments, customers, and partners will be critical in this role. You will also need the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of working at a fast-paced team within an established and growing technology company.
- Collaborate with our sales, customer success and product teams to identify and map out critical integrations in key categories
- Develop a systematic approach to identifying trends and opportunities within the industry and ways to leverage insights
- Work closely with software vendors, systems integrators, and integration platform providers to ensure timely development of the “right” integrations for customers
- Navigate challenging competitive and industry conditions which may require “coopetition”
- Become an expert on Autodesk Construction Cloud customers and products
- Develop or enhance mastery of critical construction workflows and business processes
- Work closely with Autodesk product teams to translate customer and partner needs into enhancements of our applications and supporting APIs
- Coordinate go to market efforts with partners to support integrations with customers
- 4+ years in external-facing roles within technology companies
- Experience in construction technology a “plus”
- Bonus points for experience with enterprise SaaS vendors
- Excellent communication skills both with customers and within an organization
- Ability to think creatively and leverage exceptional networking skills to execute plans
- Able to quickly establish rapport with people and contribute value to their projects
- Passion for technology and a product mindset
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling company/ies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations – with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.