Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk is a global leader in 3D design, engineering, and entertainment software. The work we do at Autodesk touches nearly every person on the planet. By creating software tools for making buildings, machines, and even the latest movie, we get to influence and empower some of the most creative people in the world to solve problems that matter. The success and growth of Autodesk can be attributed not only to its exceptional products, but also to its unique culture, which brings together the best and the brightest in a combined mission of innovation and creativity.We are continually ranked as a top place to work by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor, and others. We are growing our Business Process solutions team in Pune, India and are looking for outstanding individuals to join Autodesk and help change the future of manufacturing. The Business Process team is responsible for Product Data Management and Product Lifecycle Management solutions including Fusion 360 Manage, Manage Extension and Upchain. As a Senior quality engineer on the team, you will work on validating complex functionality involving cloud services and other Autodesk services to deliver new and exciting solutions to our growing customer base. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, with an eye to detail, having strong leadership and communication skills and proven experience as a senior quality member on an agile team. Knowledge of Fusion 360 and automated testing is a strong plus but not a requirement.
- Work collaboratively on an Agile scrum team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies
- Participate in requirements discussions and design discussions and apply critical thinking to identify issues
- Collaborate with developers to understand the working of the system and implementation
- Assist developers when needed to identify automated tests to be added
- Validate developed features, log bugs, investigate issues
- Reproduce and investigate customer issues
- Practice continuous learning and actively participate in knowledge-sharing sessions as a presenter and as an attendee
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A proactive, accountable person with a strong understanding of Agile and Scaled Agile development practices/tooling, and a broad knowledge of full software development lifecycle
- An active listener and tactful communicator with the strong interpersonal skills needed to work with various stakeholders
- A multitasker capable of prioritizing and managing your time and multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced, time-sensitive, results-oriented environment
- Willingness to collaborate with colleagues across different time zones which may require limited work outside normal working hours
- Willingness to adapt to changing business needs, priorities, and acceptance of changing requirements, even late in the development cycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Keen eye for detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with testing cloud software solutions including experience with working with and validating RESTful interfaces
- Knowledge and experience designing tests, defining test scope and identifying functional and non-functional testing (e.g. performance, availability, stability, security, environment, etc.)
- Experience with testing tools and testing process in product release cycles
- Experience with CAD, PDM, and PLM applications is a plus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.