Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Intern Technical Support Specialist’s primary role is to help provide technical support services to Autodesk users to ensure they get up and running with Autodesk products. The Intern Technical Support Specialist is responsible for working with Autodesk subscribers to solve technical issues related to product installation and licensing efficiently over multiple engagement modalities thru web, remote assistance, phone and chat.
We’re hiring interns to join us on an exciting journey that will see them be part of Global Product Support (GPS) which is a dynamic team of product, industry, and workflow experts responsible for delivering support services to customers ranging from Territory Accounts (SMB) to Named Accounts (Enterprise). We provide technical guidance, analytics, thought leadership, and hands-on, root-cause problem resolution to help and inspire our customers to maximize the business value and adoption of their technology investments.
- Respond to support requests via multiple channels and following documented processes
- Document support interactions in a company-wide case management system
- Research, verify, and document product defects
- Manage customer expectations by providing timely updates on progress support cases
- Remain informed on improvements in Installation and Licensing technology
- Learn from the talented individuals in the industry and work with them on solving complex technical issues.
- Learn key customer engagement skills.
- Global product support is part of Customer Success organization, you will have a kick start into what customer success is and how to deliver valuable outcomes
- Hands on expertise with latest Installation and Licensing technologies.
- Currently Pursuing a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering and candidate will go back to school after the completion of their internship.
- Knowledge of:
- Fusion 360
- Basic troubleshooting knowledge on Windows Operating Systems
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.