- EMEA Benefits Analyst - Dublin
- Site Reliability Engineer, Global Technology Operations - Dublin
- Senior Software Engineer - Dublin
- Intern, Human Resources - Dublin
- Software Development Engineer - Dublin
Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Designers at Autodesk can think across the ecosystem, champion design ideas, collaborate with stakeholders, advocate for users, and deliver impactful data-driven designs. Our designers use creative and innovative solutions to deliver high-quality experiences users will love.
We are looking for a self-motivated User Experience Designer to contribute to the design and research of our security products and tools. In this position you will create wireframes, design prototypes, and conduct user research. Your design work will contribute the maturity of Autodesk’s overall Trust & Security posture. You will have the opportunity to advocate for internal users, apply human-centered design thinking, and create impactful experience design solutions while partnering with cross-functional teams.
Security @ Autodesk
Our team of security experts helps Autodesk design, build, deploy and maintain secure products. We are embedding security in the full spectrum of how we build our products from inception, design, development, testing to how we are running them in the cloud as well as how we are responding to any existing or emerging threats to our products or the building blocks of our products and services. Our job is to be one step ahead of the bad guys and use expertise, technology, and other resources to thwart their efforts to compromise our products and the environment in which they operate. Our team keeps a single-minded focus on protecting our customer’s data and their investment in our products by strengthening our applications, underlying services, and network.
Preference for candidates in Dublin, Ireland, but open to remote workers based in Ireland.
When applying, please include your resume and portfolio with password if needed.
- Work with Security’s User Experience Architect, Product Managers, and development teams to analyze customer requirements and propose suitable application solutions
- Meet with customers and development partners to validate designs and make iterative improvements
- Create compelling artifacts (wireframes, conceptual diagrams, task flows, storyboards, live prototypes, documentation, etc.) that outline present conditions and proposed solutions to gain strategic alignment and encourage innovation within and across the organization
- Communicate designs based on requirements while leveraging and reusing corporate guidelines and industry standards whenever suitable
- Drive workflow, experience design, research, and analytics as core components of the product development process
- Work with security stakeholders to define needs and design solutions relevant to solving a security problem
- Effectively communicate with internal customers and peers
- Participate in the continuous improvement of customer experience tools and processes, and scalable experience design standards
- Assist in customer research activities during the planning, strategy development, and early design of solutions
- Proficiency in Figma for wireframe and prototyping
- Experience working within the guidelines of branding and a corporate design system
- Solid professional experience relating to user experience design and human factors
- Have a natural curiosity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in scum-agile teams
- Highly adaptive with an ability to organize, coordinate, and execute on details
- Ability to visualize and prototype intended solutions at various levels of fidelity, from high-level wireframes or mock-ups to conceptual presentations to highly technical documents and diagrams
- Ability to present designs to a diverse group of colleagues and stakeholders
- Familiarity with UX research methods
- Familiarity with Design Thinking practices
- Familiarity with MURAL to conduct visual conversations regarding requirements
- Experience in conducting user experience research methods
- Bachelor’s, master’s degree or certification in interaction design, new media design, or related field
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.