Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic team at Autodesk Pune, India. We are looking for Engineers who love finding efficient, scalable, and thoughtful solutions to a variety of technical and product challenges. As Principal Full Stack Engineer, you will work to deliver top quality Web and Cloud Software.
- Develop high-level designs and implement high scalable web and cloud solutions.
- Collaborate with architects, product designers, product managers, engineers to implement high-quality solutions.
- Provide leadership to the team in conjunction with other senior engineers.
- Proactively and continuously evaluate and address issues related to performance, stability, scalability, and extensibility of the systems.
- Research and prototype new ideas, technologies and patterns relating to the task.
- Take full ownership of the initiative and deliver it end to end solution.
- Bachelor’s degree in any Engineering discipline from reputed engineering college
- 8+ years of strong programming skills in Web and Cloud Technologies
- Should also have in-depth understanding of ES6 or newer versions of standards
- Should be good at developing micro front-end applications and is expected to have the knowledge to create good abstractions that can be reused.
- Should have a strong hands-on inReact & other frontend frameworks
- Should haveHands-on withRedux Store based state managementin React ecosystem.
- Should haveHands-on with latest tooling in Front End and should know how to configure, use and integrate various Front-End Build, Compile and Packaging tools suchasGrunt, Webpack, Gulp,etc.
- Should haveHands-on experience with UT Framework’sJest & Jasmine
- Should haveHands-on experience with UI E2E Automation Framework(s) likeCypress, etc
- Should havea very clear understanding of TDD is expected and should have good exposure towritingUT’s and designingUIcomponents with testability in mind.
- Should have very good hands-on knowledge of CSS3, HTML5 andCSS Pre-processorssuch as SASS, LESS, etc
- Should have someHands-on experience inJava 8+, of developing RESTful web services
- Should have a solid understanding of source code management using GIT.
- Familiarity with the software development process, including specification, quality assurance, and documentation.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to converse fluently with multiple types of audiences ranging from managers, architects, and partners.
- Flexibility under changing conditions and the ability to multi-task between projects
- Hands-on experience with Spring Boot is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience with Relational and NoSQL database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB, etc. is highly preferred
- Hands-on experience with RESTful Web Service Development in Node.js is preferred
- Working knowledge of UML, software design patterns, distributed systems, caching, security and logging
- Nice to have experience with event streaming platform/cluster like Kafka and Zookeeper
- Nice to have experience with CI/CD tools like Docker, Jenkins, etc.
- Nice to have experience with Amazon web services – ECS, Lambda, S3, SQS, etc.
- Keen interest in new technologies and their timely adoption
- Ability to work in a heterogeneous environment consisting of multiple languages and technologies.
- Ability to convert complex software solutions into well-written technical design documents.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.