Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
CO Salary Range: USD 130,000.00 per year
Job Requisition ID #
As part of the People Experience organization,PeopleConsultantsshare a mission to design and deliver a five-starexperience to employees in moments that matterto our employees. This means providing reliable and expert guidance where needed, anticipating the needs ofemployees,and personalizing their experience in a way that adds value.
People Consultants enable leaders and teams to thriveby offeringexpertise in areasof coaching, facilitation, and other advisory practices alignedto Autodeskculture code and global behavior standards.Theyworkclosely withmanagersand employeesthroughout the employment cycleandprovide expert advice and coachingin areasof teameffectiveness,engagement,manager enablement, career development,termination, performance management, mediation, and resolution of employee relations issues in a systematic approach.Theyarealsoactive partnersto COEand Business teamsinthe design,deployment andadoption of programs and initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for building relationships, the ability to balance corporate and client needs, be an experienced HR professional, with experience in high growth, high tech, and global environments. A global orientation, attention to detail and process, and business savvy are critical for success in the role. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are also needed, along with the ability to work well and collaborate within a matrixed and cross-geo team environment.
This is an individual contributor role and will report to the Director of People Consulting for Americas.
ConsultationLeveraging Regional Expertise and Knowledge
- Complex labor and compliance i.e. CBA’s and WC
- M&A-diligence and integration
- New location set up or closures
- Terminations (Involuntary)
- Performance management (coaching andPIP)
- Investigation procedure (if non-standard)
- Site council and site leader support
- Crisis Management
On Demand Consultation
- Employee relations (non-investigative), conflict management and mediation (peer to peer, within teams, or manager)
- Performance Management
- Support and guidance around established programs (calibration, focal, job leveling, etc.)
- Team dynamics (development, intervention, facilitation)
- Team effectiveness (reorganization, redeployments, retention)
- Change Management
- Leaderonboarding and assimilation
- Insights interpretation and action plans
- Employee career development coaching and planning
- Performance management
Program Deployment and Adoption
- Engaged inprogramdeploymentand driveadoption in country/geoacross a division/business unit,country/geoorassigned team, such as salary reviews, performance management, benefits programs,cultureand D&B programsand/or organizational changes.Coordinates with key stakeholders for implementation and effective assessment, leveraging appropriate consulting and HR planning and development.Recommend appropriate actions consistent with the strategic direction of the company
- Business programs: May supporta business team ontalent reviews, succession planning, workforce planning andtraining programs(leveraging personal expertise, existing internalresourcesor external vendor)
- 8 + years relevant experience in a multinational company: BA/BS orequivalent work experience. +; PHR/SPHR orequivalent preferred
- Strong HR generalist background (organization development, employee relations, staffing, compensation, M&A, management development and coaching), with demonstrated progressive HR experience in complex situations
- Advanced coaching experience exercising judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for guiding and advising managers and employees on HR related matters
- Experience with HR matters and employment regulations across the United States
- Must be fluent in English
- Proven ability to establish and build healthy working relations and partnerships with clients, vendors, and peers in a matrix organization
- Experience providing support to clients in multiple locations and the ability to work a flexible schedule when needed to work across time zones
- Possesses a creative thinking and courage to challenge the status quo with the ability to design and create new programs and initiatives
- Possess advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated technical savvy, including Microsoft Office and remote communications tools
- Must be adaptable and eager to learn with a passion for continuous improvement and strong bias towards execution
- Strong hands-on and operational skills, as this role will require attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically about established and non-established programs, processes and people, while also able to utilize strong project and process management skills
- Strong influencing, presenting and communication skills; the ability to navigate formal and informal communication and decision-making channels and assert an “unpopular” opinion when necessary
- Ability to travel
Target Salary for Colorado – $ 130,000
Click below to learn more about our benefits in the US.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.