Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
In the Customer Success organization, we relentlessly focus on earning customer loyalty.Our passion is delighting and retaining our customers. We do this by ensuring customers are successfully using their Autodesk software and deriving the maximum benefit from their Autodesk investment.The Named Accounts Autodesk Customer Success group advises professionals in the Building, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, and Media & Entertainment industries.Autodesk is looking for self-driven, enthusiastic, customer-obsessed Customer Success Associatestosupport these enterprise customers in executing their business goals.
In this role, you’ll gaindeepindustry knowledge within Architecture, Engineering, Construction (AEC), Automotive and Manufacturingindustries. Also you will develop customer success manager skills on-the job and apprentice under some of the best andbrightest.
- CollaboratingwiththeCustomer Success Managers to execute on the Customer Success Plan (CSP) to ensure broad adoption of Autodesksolutions
- Provide regular check-ins with project teams and end users to make sure they are aware of and taking advantage of all that comes with their enterprise businessagreement
- Recognize growth opportunities within client accounts, identify new users and provide recommendations toappropriate team membersto drive expansion andadoption
- Proactivelyassist in capturing customer sentimentto ensure retention andoverall customer health
- Monitor and reporting on the health and risk of accounts
- 1-3 years of professional working experience
- Passion:You are passionate about making a positive impact and are committed to our customers’ success
- Drive:You have a sense of urgency in approaching critical challenges
- Curious: Desire to dive into issues and understand what is going on beneath the surface
- Experience balancing multiple tasks and customer needs simultaneously. Ability to prioritize your workdayindependently
- Composed: Ability to handle working in a fast-paced work environment
- Technical: Experience working with software or the ability to learn a wide variety of tools.
- Humble:You recognize you don’t know everything, have a growth mindset and are a fast learner
- Openness:You respond to constructive feedback
- Integrity:You do what you say and say what you do
- Have very strong English language written and verbalcommunication skills
The Ideal Candidate
- The ideal candidate has been in a business development or customer support role
- Understands how to prioritize customer needs
- Obsessed with helping customers succeed in a fast-paced environment
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.