Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk Global Product Support is looking for highly motivated trusted advisors to help our Enterprise Customers optimize their product investment and achieve measurable business outcomes. If you have a proven customer focused approach to building strong relationships with Enterprise Customers, you might be just who we need to help drive our Customer Success Plans. We are looking for a professional with Building & Construction experience, supporting a broad range of technologies in large-scale enterprise environments. This person will work closely with existing and future Major Accounts across AMER. You will join the Global Product Support (GPS) group within Customer Success – a team that values professional development and rewards high performance. Global Product Support group is responsible for maximizing the success of and return on investment for our strategic customers. We do this by delivering professional and customized product services that help our customers achieve their business goals while maximizing the use and adoption of Autodesk solutions.
- Innovating, developing and delivering packaged service offerings to increase customer success and new product adoption
- Establish and maintain working relationships with customers as a technical trusted advisor, activities including customer interactions, regular internal account team planning meetings and executing activities in customer success plans
- Demonstrating thought leadership and product expertise to help customers achieve goals identified in Customer Success Plans
- Technical assistance and recommendations for Enterprise Customers based on data analytics
- Taking a problem management approach, find opportunities for improvement initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience in Construction, BIM and/or Architecture
- Advanced knowledge of Autodesk AEC solutions including BIM360 and Autodesk Construction Cloud
- Additional knowledge of Navisworks, Dynamo, Forge, Infraworks, AutoCAD, Assemble, 3ds Max, Recap, Inventor and competitor products is a benefit
- Able to manage several projects at a time, setting the right priorities
- Proven ability to be flexible and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to convey complex technical details coherently to a live or virtual audience
- Enthusiasm and passion for technology and innovation
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels
- Must be flexible, decisive, self-motivated and proactive
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working through change while driving results
- Excellent team player, enjoying supporting and interacting with other members of a global, shared responsibility team
- Fluency in English, additional languages are a plus
- Knowledge of the Architecture, Engineering and Construction industry in AMER
- Understanding of BIM implementation, digitization, and strategic planning
- Technical consulting experience and/or technical project delivery experience with large, demandingcustomers
The Ideal candidate
- Courage: The passionate self-belief and trust necessary to be bold and brave in one’s actions to enable controlled risk-taking which allows positions to be challenged, thereby delivering strong results
- Speed:We strive to move as fast as our environment allows, empowering people to favor small sprints and course correction towards desired outcomes
- Accountability:The state of clear ownership which provides a person the power and ultimate responsibility to achieve a defined outcome
- Simplicity: Having an approach and mindset to avoid unnecessary complexity and duplication; keeping things simple to achieve quicker outcomes
- Solving system-wide:Seek first to understand by asking questions that remove silos and organizational barriers, to establish a safe environment that supports cross-geo collaboration and communication to develop a shared vision enabling faster time-to-value adoption
Target Pay for this Position (Colorado): $112K
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.