Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
At Autodesk’s Bidding Document Control, we provide general contractors and subcontractors with solutions to the construction paper problem, at the bidding phase. We are currently focused on unifying the bidding experience with Autodesk Construction Cloud (ACC). Our team consists of both remote and local (Bay Area) members.
Our team is looking for a Senior Full-Stack Engineer who likes working in (or would like to learn) Node.js and React, enjoys helping other team members grow, and has a strong focus on customer experience. This is a great opportunity to join a small, friendly team and make a big impact on a product that is a critical part of the construction workflow!
- Architect and develop new features
- Document architectural decisions and code design specifications
- Focus on quality, including writing unit/integration tests and refactoring when appropriate
- Break apart complex initiatives into manageable chunks
- Work within a small, agile team, following a sprint methodology
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to improve the product, with a focus on the end user’s experience
- Empathetically help other developers grow
- Actively participate in the interview process
- Ability to develop high quality code
- Ability to break down technical problems into smaller chunks
- Experience with agile processes within a team
- Empathy and respect for co-workers
- 4+ years of experience working as a software engineer
About Autodesk Construction Solutions
Autodesk has fully reimagined the construction business for the digital age, enabling companies to address the most important challenges they face today while preparing for new ways of working in the future. The Autodesk Construction Solutions (ACS) portfolio connects the office, trailer and field so customers can move seamlessly through each phase of a building’s lifecycle – from design and preconstruction to construction, turnover and operations – with best-in-class solutions that include Assemble Systems, BIM 360, BuildingConnected and PlanGrid. General contractors, subcontractors, and owners around the world rely on ACS to win more work, enhance collaboration, speed decision-making, reduce risk, and improve overall project outcomes.
Location: Remote work allowed
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.