Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
You will join Enterprise Systems and Experience (ESE) which is part of Autodesk’s 3500+ person Digital Platform & Experience division. ESE is the crew that helps Autodesk drive business and customer success. We are all about improving the productivity and performance of people across the organization.
Autodesk’s Collaboration team is looking for a talentedAudioVideoConferencingSpecialist.
The Video Conference SupportTechnicianassistwith ourAVeventsaswhite glovesupportatAutodesk.The Specialist will be responsibleforAV events (All-Hands meetings, webinars, white glove). The Technician will also be ensuring all conference rooms are up to date and operating.
In this role, you will be part of ESE Collaboration Services team. Collaboration Services is responsible for providing people with the knowledge, skills, and competencies they need to perform their best and making experiences that enable high performance on Autodesk’s provided collaboration tools. As a member of ESE Collaboration Services team, you will also work closely with event organizers across Autodesk. Our sweet spot is partnering with them to figure out how best to elevate their events and providing training and learning experiences to meet the event needs.
- Provide comprehensive AV support for events including setup, testing,andoperation
- Perform preventative maintenance to resolve problem or identify resolution
- Troubleshoot AV/V problems last minute situations.
- Assist with company meetings/functions that require use of AV infrastructure (audio, video conferencing, webcasting, visual display or projection, and control system operations.)
- Experience working with Senior Executive Staff.
- Provide excellent service and exceed the expectations and needs of our customers.
- Anticipatesequipment challenges and changes and complete the tasks.
- Have experience troubleshooting videoconferencing, audio conferencing, and integrated A/V technologies in a large enterprise.
- Have experience withZoom,MS Teams,corresponding hardware infrastructure.
- Knowledge of desktop and Mac as it relates to AV VC technologies.
- Technical responsibilities include high profile event supportinvideoconferencing
- Responsible forvarious assignedproject work in support of ESE Objectives
- Reporting: Deliver post event reports with data-driven analysis including attendee feedback, goal attainment, and recommendations for future event improvements, drive and deliver best practice documents
- This professional has experience in all aspects of meeting/conference planning activities.
- This professional will organize and moderate live webinars and operates thethird-partywebinar platform.
- We are seeking an AV Technician who can provide support for corporate environments, as well as someone who has the ability to confidently and quickly analyzeproblems using technical diagnostic skill sets, in order to effectively support and resolve issues.
- 2-3+ years ofmanaging AV VC environments.
- Hasa mindset that can help gather data and build reports about the trajectory of the AV/VC environmentCollaborative, Agile environment experience
- Can work with Senior Executive Staff.
- Must be responsive, efficient, have excellent customer interaction.
- Proven track record of delivering high performing event experiences todifferent types ofaudiences
- Ability to manage and facilitate core teams
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly positive attitude with a make ithappencollaborative teamwork approach
- Lifelong learner to see the big picture and continue to ask questions and think strategically
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.