Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Do you have great customer management and business consultancy skills? Are you passionate about engaging your customers and collaborating with everyone you work with? If this sounds like you, read on!
In this role, you will actively be involved in developing, executing, supporting, and/or reviewing the business strategy and operations to ensure goals and objectives are met. Prioritize operation schedules and reviews and streamline business processes. You will provide strategic advisory services and support to maximize customers’ return on investment in their Autodesk solutions. You will be able to utilize your combination of industry knowledge, business strategy expertise, product knowledge, and account management experience to help sales and our partners to operate more quickly and gain a competitive advantage in the marketplace. This is an exciting opportunity to make a positive impact on our sales processes and Autodesk’s future success.
- Provide fast and reliable access to Sales processes and use Sales productivity tools knowledge to assist in answering day to day questions and solving issues encountered during the Sales and Customer success activities
- Prepare and deliver timely relevant Field training and learning content to the Sales organizations to continuously improve ramp-up time, selling time, and predictability
- Collect information regarding the status of action items, maintain a high-level project schedule, raise potential issues with the program manager; suggest and implement solutions as needed
- Drive adoption of business tools and continuously solicit feedback for improvement
- Work with key stakeholders and initiate action to effectively support and improve business systems, tools, and processes
- Maintain and revise procedures to ensure the efficient and effective operation of programs/projects and supporting systems and business processes
- Contribute to project strategy, design, development, and successful implementation
- BA, BS, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of sales/sales management/sales support/sales marketing or relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Office and CRM system
- Languages: English is required. Other language is preferred
- 1+ years CRM Salesforce experience (power user)
- Experience deploying business services at an enterprise organization
- Coaching skill or training experience to the businessperson
- Presentation skill or experience for business proposal
The Ideal Candidate
- You are committed to continuous learning and growth
- You take responsibility for both good and bad results
- You like to work collaboratively with diverse people regardless of background, culture
- You actively seek differing perspectives to create more powerful outcomes
- You are fine with having hard conversations to get to better outcomes
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.