Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Come join the License Compliance team, one of the fastest- growing organizations in Autodesk. We are a strategic organization inside Autodesk that converts misuse into sustainable growth, empowered by our expert usage of data and analytics, and develop long-term customer relationships.
The License Compliance Sales Executive is responsible for finding, validating, and closing license compliance opportunities. The sales team works closely with Autodesk sales partners, legal, technical specialists, and other members of the License Compliance team on compliance matters. License compliance Sales Executives develop their own leads as well as training partners on how to identify possible License Compliance risks for further review. Accounts worked will vary across various vertical markets.
- Drives, develops, executes, and monitors License Compliance Engagement strategy to meet and exceed goals plan
- Identifies and captures sales opportunities with existing customers who have under-licensed Autodesk software product
- Uses Autodesk License Compliance analytics tools and databases to investigate License Compliance prospects
- Takes customers through the audit process: from notification of the audit at customer C-level, facilitating the collection of deployment data of the customer environment, presenting the results of the audit analysis to key customer stakeholders (including C-level), escalating within the customer or Autodesk side where necessary, negotiating the resolution of the compliance investment until full closure of the commercial resolution
- Demonstrates courage to be able to facilitate challenging conversations and negotiations with customer C-level stakeholders
- Demonstrates critical thinking to analyze how to present the compliance issues to the customers and still turn the situation into a positive commercial outcome
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Autodesk software licensing models, license agreements, and contracts. Be a subject matter expert on these topics
- Assists customers in determining and purchasing correct levels of Autodesk licenses
- Drives compliance reconciliation purchases and use compliance as a compelling event in consolidation purchases
- Develops a cross-functional approach for reconciliation
- Maintains basic knowledge of Autodesk products, competition, and industry trends along with understanding project delivery methods
- Understands legal compliance framework and exercising high-level judgment for each customer situation the LC Executive is involved in
- Has the ability to successfully mitigate complex pushback by customers regarding the compliance situation
- Uses Salesforce.com to track all leads, opportunities, activities, and results
- Needs to work with third-party auditing firms to complete remote and on-site audits of customers; analyzes results of audits to determine negotiating position; assists sales in closing enterprise compliance deals
- Engages and collaborates with Territory Sales and Value-Added Resellers where applicable – for example, where there might be up-selling opportunities
- Collaborates with the legal department on development and implementation of strategies and tactics for Autodesk’s License Compliance programs
- Collaborates on best practices and drives License Compliance strategies with other geographies; recognize cultural sensitivity and adjust programs to local culture
- Influences channel to get leads; collaborates with sales to drive incremental business in targeted accounts to meet quarterly and annual revenue expectation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Spanish
- 3+years’quota-carrying sales experienceto includeselling technology solutions, Account-Based selling and large complex multi-solution, expansion deals
- Experience engaging withexecutive-levelstakeholders to influence strategicbusiness outcomes
- Abilityto accurately forecast and reporting on account activity
- Experience in qualifying, scoping, and closing deals with a strong customer focus
- Demonstrated track record of success: consistently exceeding quota in a structured, disciplined, sales environment that includes strategic and collaborative/team selling
- Ability to adapt quickly and manage difficult situations while remaining upbeat and positive
- Strategic accountplanning andresearchtounderstand howAutodesksolutionsalign to company’s objectives
- Highest work ethic, works both independently and in team environments, self-starter, high energy, results-oriented, and can manage multiple priorities
- Highly proficient computer skills including internet, SFDC, email, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- CRM (SalesForce.com is preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous License Compliance experience
- Understanding of software licensing models, license agreements, and contracts
- Previous experience dealing with principles, owners, and executives in sales situations and/ or collections
- English Language – written and verbal communications skills
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.