Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
As part of the People Consulting team within the People Experience organization, the HR Operations Enablement, Manager will be responsible for establishing and managing the consulting practice to ensure that customers are provided full lifecycle support – from pre-hire to post-termination. This role can be located anywhere globally and will report to the Senior Director of People Consulting. Keeping the needs of clients at the forefront, this person will design and implement frameworks and solutions to ensure that the consulting business is organized and executes to maximize efficiencies and effectiveness to positively impact employee experience and engagement. Specifically, the HR Operations Consulting, Manager will be responsible for capability development, service delivery tools and metrics and consulting standards and processes. The HR Operations Enablement, Manager must jointly understand the functional aspect of the role of the People Consultant as well as the fundamentals of consulting services to best serve the needs of our customers in designing a five-star experience in moments that matter.
- Develop, manage and execute a framework for managing consulting engagement and services to include intake, SLAs, and consulting and client contracting and standards
- Work with People Consulting leadership to ensure new work is incorporated into existing frameworks, including reporting key milestone status, risks and contingency planning
- Define and establish a continuous improvement process to include listening systems and feedback loops to review the consulting practice
- Lead both stakeholder communications and internal communication flow, coordinating cross-functional team alignment to ensure alignment on service delivery
- Develop and work with People Consulting leadership team to roll out a global scorecard and key performance metrics, as well as a quarterly business review cadence to drive regular performance improvements
- Working with People Consulting leadership team, ensure that transformation goals and milestones and People Consulting goals are tracked and met
- Develop and maintain People Consulting standards across tools, meetings, collaboration/cohorts, and processes
- Working with People Consulting Leadership, develop and reinforce the People Consulting brand and value proposition
- Collaborate with partner organizations in clarifying the employee experience across the various roles within PPL
- Define capability development plans for People Consulting organization
- Maintain and revise the People Consulting Services Delivery Catalog as needed
- Identify and implement scalable tools that optimize for efficiency
- Provide consulting industry insight and customer service best practices
- 5+ years of experience in consulting operations, project manager or program management role
- 8+ years relevant, customer-facing Human Resources experience
- Strong project management, organizational and analytic skills, with ability to balance multiple initiatives successfully and efficiently
- Proven track record of driving results in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of an organization internally and externally
- Strong data analytic capabilities and ability to take a data-driven approach to strategic planning and business performance
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functions and geos to deliver results and build partnerships
- Professional work experience in a customer support or professional services environment
- Change management expertise
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.