Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The Audit Services Intern will be a part of the Audit Services Team within Global License Compliance (GLC). The team is a strong partner with the Sales team, analytics team and the customers of Autodesk. We audit the customers who are using our products through dedicated tools and expertise. We monitor if the customers are using our products as per standard policies and agreements. The team has a great learning exposure, and the impact of their work is linked to the overall GLC results. The team values diverse culture and opinions to give people a chance to build their success story.
In this role, you will be working on a project for the Audit Services Team that will support us in finding the best practices for doing audits in Japan and eventually implementing them globally. You would partner closely with the analysts in the team, sales representatives, and process managers. You would identify the scope of improvements in the overall audit process and share your recommendations in an impactful presentation.
- Working with Audit Services team to gain the basic knowledge of our business and tools as it would be required for the project
- Collaborating with sales representatives on understanding their requirements during the complete audit process.
- Collecting feedbacks from Sales about the suggestions for improvement initiatives and documenting them
- Attending recurring meetings with the analysts of Audit Services Team and sharing the insights
- Working closely with the assigned mentor from Audit Services Team who would guide you to accomplish your goals and monitor your performance.
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Strong command of Japanese Language is a requirement (oral and written business professional language)
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Business, Analysis, Compliance or Fraud/Detection/Security
- Any certifications in Excel, BI, process/project management
- Curious mind for continuous self-improvement
- Active listening and documentation skills
- Analytical thinking and detail orientation
- Strong Interpersonal relationship skills
- Team player as well as having the ability to work independently
- Student at a university/school in Japan who is ready to kick-start your career
- Fluent in English and ideally a second language
From the greenest buildings to the cleanest cars, the smartest factories to the biggest stories, amazing things are created every day with Autodesk. Over four decades we’ve worked together with our customers to transform how things are made. Today our solutions span countless industries, empowering innovators everywhere to combine technologies in new ways, unleash talent, and unlock insights to make the new possible. If you’ve ever driven a high-performance car, admired a towering skyscraper, used a smartphone, or watched a great film, chances are you’ve experienced what millions of Autodesk customers have built with our software.
Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) makes software for people who make things. We are a global leader in design and make software for architecture, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and media and entertainment industries.
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.