Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
The License Compliance Analyst will provide analysis and support to License Compliance Sales efforts through the in-depth knowledge of the TOU and Autodesk customer data. Effectively supporting compliance campaigns and programs through analytic tasks and analysis to drive revenue and compliance. Cross collaboration on a global level and detailed process development to ensure consistency and alignment of customer reporting.
- Perform in-depth analyses of audit/inventory data provided by customers using a variety of database tools
- Identify and provide a written analysis of actual customer Autodesk installations, environments and deployment based on inventory data provided by customers, utilizing Autodesk reporting tool (PowerBI, MS Excel, etc.)
- Assign compliance resolution amount values to license compliance violation
- Review and summarize audit findings with Sales partners and/or customers
- Recommend changes to the existing analysis process to improve efficiency and effectiveness. Provide procedural change recommendations to simplify process/procedures by working with other analysts and managers worldwide on potential solutions
- Serve as a trusted advisor, trainer, and consultant to Autodesk Global License Compliance organization regarding Autodesk product installations
- Stay informed on changes in Autodesk policies and strategies and be able to explain the impacts to partners
- Act as the central point of contact / subject matter expert for questions related to audits
- Periodic reporting as required to support License Compliance management
- Self-Development and development of others through in-person and online training or mentorships such as committees and Subject Matter Expert responsibilities over assigned areas
- Lead and participate in meetings to communicate details of audits and tools
- May manage automation and innovation projects; participate in testing to provide feedback on systems
- Adapt work regularly and proactively to fit with the needs of meeting service levels and team targets across all geos. Take ownership for achieving productivity/accuracy/service targets and help others to achieve theirs
- Work with sales, analytics, technical, legal and other partners to gather all necessary data relevant to perform a accurate and concise audit analysis
- Simplify and explain findings to customers or Autodesk internal partners (support, legal, sales, etc.) while applying the rules of the audit process as agreed upon by leadership and key decision makers and documented in the knowledge base, even when in personal disagreement
- Train other analysts or partners on new/adjusted guidelines for audits, systems and outputs in a variety of meetings, i.e. scheduled and ad-hoc events, targeted training sessions, phone calls, in-person conferences, etc.
- Participate in team and individual trainings that build skills important for growth and adaptation to changes in the business
- Demonstrate a curious mind for continuous improvement of self, others, and processes in general
- Assist other geo analysts to complete backlogs when requested and as needed
- Provide guidance regarding the interpretation of TOU for external customers, sales, and other internal parties
- 2 years of experience minimum as an Analyst
- Proven analytical skills
- Good presenting skills
- Excel proficient
- English proficient
- Power BI / Google sheets / SQL / Sales force / Siebel
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.