Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
We are seeking a Python Developer with AWS server-less knowledge who can write code using the Python programming language. In this role, the Developer will be responsible for writing and testing scalable code, developing back-end components, and integrating user-facing elements in collaboration with front-end developers.
- Be a Python developer with experience of distributed systems and building at scale with serverless technologies
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Work with business analysts to design new applications or solve existing problems
- Collaborate with other employees in cross-functional teams to identify new business opportunities and solve technical challenges
- Work within the Agile software methodology including scrums, sprint reviews, and demos
- Maintain and upgrade automated validation tests
- Utilize DevOps and Agile methods of working using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GitHub
- Build and automate tooling and services that help many/all projects to build things in a secure and efficient way
- Write clear documentation outlining everything that we build, highlighting the key points that can be read by technical and non-technical people
- Be a strong, collaborative communicator who can thrive in a remote, geographically dispersed team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering required
- 3-5 years of experience in a software engineer role
- Experience and extensive familiarity working with Python
- Experience working in high-speed dynamic environments
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn new tools and products
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.