Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk helps people imagine, design and create a better world. Everyone – from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artist, students and hobbyists – use Autodesk software to unlock their creativity and solve important challenges. The success and growth of Autodesk can be attributed not only to its exceptional products, but also to its unique culture, which brings together the best and the brightest in a combined mission of innovation and creativity. We are a global, market leader in 3D design software for manufacturing, building, construction, engineering, and entertainment, with $2.2B in annual revenue.
We are continually highly ranked by Fortune, Forbes, Glassdoor and others.
Check out the Top 7 Reasons You Should Work at Autodesk.
The Inside Sales Administrative Support provides administrative and clerical support to department Inside Sales team and staff. Coordinates meetings and other activities for a team of people. Pro-actively addresses potential problems in order to ensure an efficient functioning office. May contact company personnel at all organizational levels to gather information and prepare reports.
- Plan and coordinate events and meetings on and offsite, including preparation of meeting materials
- Maintain email aliases, distribution lists and shared directories. Responsible for maintaining permissions. Manage information by organizing and tracking on databases to synthesize and generate reports
- Assist with management of departmental budget. Track purchases and generate expense reports. Ensure department bills are paid in a timely manner. Serve as point person for departmental purchases, including but not limited to PC tracking and overall asset management
- Maintain confidential material related to employees and company operations. Coordinate with HR Records to process new hire employee paperwork. Track expenditures related to employee rewards programs. Coordinate and compile feedback for performance reviews. Track and record goals on performance reviews
- May serve as onsite support person for Facilities/Building Management, including space management, security, and emergency contact maintenance. Other ongoing activities may include shipping & receiving (incoming/outgoing) and maintaining inventory and supplies
- Coordinate and help with the logistics of Inside Sales recruitment activity and on-boarding
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with staff, internal departments and outside vendors to effectively coordinate activities and collaborate on special projects. Manage information flow within department or organization unit and communicate new corporate policies/programs that affect team members
- Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Fluency in English (plus an additional European language would be a bonus)
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.