Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
Autodesk, the leading Design and Engineering Software Company, is looking for a Principal Software Engineer to build core components to support product data services for world-wide customers. Autodesk has industry-leading solutions for industrial design and manufacturing, architecture, engineering and construction, as well as media and entertainment. Over 10 million professionals in 185 countries are using Autodesk products to save time and money, gain competitive advantage, and change the way ideas are brought to life. As Autodesk transitions to the cloud, our value comes from building and scaling reliable and trusted cloud services. You will be part of the software development team in Shanghai, working closely with global teams to deliver high quality cloud services to help global customers to transform and analyze data.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand requirements and use cases
- Engage in technical discussion and decision making to shape the technical solutions
- Implement features and fix defects with testable, readable and maintainable code
- Collaborate with downstream products for component integration
- Communicate tasks status with stakeholders
- Participate Agile with best practices within the team
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 8+ years of software development experience
- Strong C++ and object oriented programming skills
- Experience in the development of large scale software system
- Experience in Continuous Delivery methodologies and tools
- Good communication and written skills in Chinese and English
- Experience in CAD or computer graphics is a good plus
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Autodesk has always valued flexibility in how we work. We continue to provide employees flexibility to support their work preferences wherever possible and nearly all roles are hybrid or remote, unless otherwise indicated.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.