Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
An exciting career opportunity in the Customer Product and Data Engineering team, in Autodesk Singapore that is critical to the Subscription Entitlement.
The subscription service is one of the business enablers serving millions of customers every day. As a Senior Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for building and owning the infrastructure on public cloud that serves entitlement to millions of active users worldwide.
You will establish configuration management, automate provisioning and configuration, and codify known good processes to increase operability and team agility. You will help to build scalable, efficient and high performance cloud infrastructure, and defining the monitoring and alerting criteria. You will be proactively to evaluate and adopt technology which help improve our Continuous Integration/Delivery pipeline, subscription platform and team productivity.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems
- Build and improve the continuous delivery / code deployments
- Work with agile teams to improve or build new infrastructure to support business requirements
- Continuously look for opportunities to automate configuration management
- Keep infrastructure compliant with the company and regulatory requirements including but not limited to security, privacy, SOC2, etc.
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting
- Continuously look for cost optimizations
- Build and automate observability dashboards to provide better visibility in the operational aspects of the systems
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree (in Computer Science or other engineering discipline.) or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years hands-on experience on the following
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform, Cloud-formation and AWS
- Cloud Computing: Deep understanding on AWS. (EC2, ElastiCache, Cloud Front, Auto Scaling, Containers)
- Networking: Load balancers (ALB/ELB), SSL/TLS, DNS, Firewall
- Operating Systems: Windows Server 2016+ & Linux
- Continuous Integration: Git: GitHub, Git branching strategies
- CI/CD: Jenkins Configurations, Integrations, Pipeline-as-code, Declarative and Scripted Pipelines
- Monitoring tools: Splunk, Grafana, CatchPoint, Dynatrace, OpenTelemetry
- Scripting languages: Python, NodeJs, Bash
- Experience in deploying distributed microservices architecture and NodeJS/Java/Ruby applications
- Experience in IAAS, SAAS and PAAS. One should have strong grip over these
- Experience in designing infrastructure in Hybrid Environment (Public + Private)
- Built ideas/methods through POCs on new technologies
- Experience in 24×7 support of the highly available production systems
- Possess strong analytical skills with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Must be extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication
- Passion to run and improve the customer facing systems with high degree of availability – “Four Nines”
- Courage to own, recover and improve from incidents
The Ideal Candidate
- Passion for developing high scalable configuration management for teams
- Applies judgment while working on codes of moderate size & complexity or requiring a high degree of ingenuity or creativity
- Pragmatic and results oriented
- Flexibility under changing conditions and ability to multi-task between projects, able to work well in a team to deliver on team goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed, willingness to take initiative and committed to deliver on time
- Keen interest in new technologies and their timely adoption
- Ability to work inclusively and people with diverse background
- Ability to work with remote and international team members
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.