Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
Job Requisition ID #
In this role, you will be part of a highly energetic team of engineers working on Autodesk Enterprise Integration Platform to assemble, enrich and enhance the data as per the business needs. You would be part of the team working on providing advisory services and support to business in deriving sales strategies. you will be working to build robust and scalable self-service platform for Autodesk while using innovative technologies in big data space.
- Design and develop components of end to end Enterprise Integration Platform
- Work with the team to make the Enterprise Integration Platform an efficient, robust and scalable platform
- Enthusiastic and passionate member of a highly skilled and motivated agile development team
- Contribute to a team culture that values quality, robustness, and scalability while fostering initiatives and innovation
- BS or MS in computer science or a related field with 8+ years of experience
- 4+ years of experience with cloud ETL/ELTs
- Working experience in Agile methodologies
- Strong knowledge and experience in AWS technologies
- Experience in Matillion and Redshift
- Strong programming skills in either Java, Scala or Python
- Experience with Hive and one relational DB
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to learn new technical skills
- Experience with Matillion
- Experience with Python, Scala
- Experience with SQL (Redshift)
- Experience with Kanban methodology
At Autodesk, we’re building a diverse workplace and an inclusive culture to give more people the chance to imagine, design, and make a better world. Autodesk is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristic. We also consider for employment all qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Are you an existing contractor or consultant with Autodesk? Please search for open jobs and apply internally (not on this external site). If you have any questions or require support, contact Autodesk Careers.