Autodesk gives you the power to make anything.
CO Salary Range: USD 108,000.00 – 130,000.00 per year
Job Requisition ID #
At Autodesk we are changing how the world is designed and made. We are looking for individuals motivated by enabling our customers to solve today’s most pressing challenges. If you thrive in a fast paced, collaborative environment, we would enjoy speaking with you.
The Midmarket Renewals Executive is responsible for driving, forecasting, and closing large and strategic renewal and expansion opportunities by working with resellers/partners and directly with customers as appropriate. This role requires a dedicated and deep focus on a per account basis, so will need to build customer specific engagement plans from a strategic and tactical standpoint by working in collaboration with a broader sales team including Account Executive, Customer Success Advisor, and Autodesk Service Providers.
- Achieve assigned sales quotas
- Management of Opportunity Pipeline and Forecast for set of Midmarket accounts
- Provide deal-specific primary and secondary sales creation, development, presentation, negotiation and closure support
- Serves as an escalation point for all renewal issues that impact the customer’s retention, and is responsible to drive execution of risk mitigation
- Identifies customer upsell & expansion opportunities
- Reporting and analysis of sales results by customer segment, region, sales channel, and product
- Coordinate and execute collaborative channel partner, Midmarket sales and customer sales meetings to increase renewals performance
- 8+ years sales/renewals experience
- Proven ability to negotiate $1M+ complex sales/renewals deals
- Working knowledge of SFDC
Target Pay Range for this Position (Colorado) : $108,000 – 130,000
Click below to learn more about our benefits in the US.
Autodesk has always valued flexibility in how we work. We continue to provide employees flexibility to support their work preferences wherever possible and nearly all roles are hybrid or remote, unless otherwise indicated.